Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

An honest inquiry

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 01:16 PM
awright2009
Racer

Received 70 Likes on 44 Posts

I think most of these problems aren't really big deals, but corvette owners demand perfection and people don't go to car forums to talk about how awesome their last drive was (because it really is sooooo awesome)

Edit: just noticed this thread is two years old -- whose the grave digger?

Last edited by awright2009; 06-12-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:14 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Originally Posted by C7Kevin
It's only one man's opinion, but my experience has been that forums tend to bring the naysayers out of the woodwork.
I think that it's also the case that, too many times, those who complain on forums are simply the "vocal minority". And then there's the type who complain about free beer not being cold enough. After all is said and done, the C7 provides an exquisite driving experience which becomes all the more obvious when one drives other cars.

This thread is almost 2 YEARS OLD. The guy that started it is LONG gone. Mods...we're begging....shoot this thing and take it out of OUR misery.

Jimmy
Old 06-12-2015, 04:37 PM
rstrait
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's hard to tell the percentage of owners that have had problems. I own a business that is subject to guest's reviews. Easily over 95% of our guests make positive comments or write us notes telling how much they enjoyed our accommodations. Go to a review site and probably a third of the comments are negative. Either something broke during their stay, there was something that didn't meet their standard of perfection, or they damaged something and are retaliating because they were charged for it. The point is, you hear about the problems but you often don't hear about the satisfied customers. It will be interesting to see some unbiased frequency of repair figures.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,075 Likes on 6,173 Posts

Seriously, let's not go around reviving 20 month old threads.

Quick Reply: An honest inquiry