Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$10,000 "new car" fee? What?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Groundgrubs
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car buying can be the most pleasant experience if you have the right attitude. Unless your buying some kind of exotic. There are thousands of them out there. Even the Stingray's are out there for sale right now. Market adjustment/new car fee, whatever they want to call it, until you make a bonafide offer on a car, you have no idea how much they will take for it.
If your local dealer has one YOU want, the way YOU want it, make an offer and if they say no, continue on someplace else.
Iv'e decided on exactly what options I want, just haven't decided on color. Iv'e been going to same dealership looking at different color options and i'm torn between two. But they had a Laguna Blue with more options for a month on the property and last week they offered to split the difference between it and my selections, so UNDER MSRP. I'm not sold on the color yet, so declined.
Moral of story, forget whats on stickers and supplemental stickers, and if you like something make an offer, if they so no, it won't be the last one you will see. And remember always check the paperwork and never pay for nitrogen in the tires!

Quick Reply: $10,000 "new car" fee? What?