Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Order mods/ accessories before car arrives

Old 01-13-2014, 12:29 PM
cattman
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Order mods/ accessories before car arrives

I just ordered a set of jack pucks, and am about to order the rear cargo divider, and my C7 is not even here yet!

What mods or accessories did you order prior to the arrival of your C7?
CATTMAN
Old 01-13-2014, 12:31 PM
KenHorse
Team Owner

Location: I live my life by 2 rules. 1) Never share everything you know. 2)
Received 2,400 Likes on 1,365 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13, '16-'17-'18

Front & rear splash guards (best investment you can make, after a clear bra in all the critical areas), rear cargo shade, LED replacements for license plate and trunk.

Thing I can't yet order is Edelbrock E-Force
Old 01-13-2014, 12:41 PM
Seapar
Racer

Default cattman

I ordered the C7 Partition as well as white painted twilight bezels(which I have not installed; may not). Rear cargo shade.
BTW I took my C7 to porsche NW club winter driving skills on day of Seahawk- NO game. windy, rainy FUN. instructive to feel the ABS in braking, accident maneuvers. smooth in the slalom. Figure 8 a lot of fun. Throttle steering, spin recovery lessons also super fun on the skidpad.
Had it in sport mode with sport steering mostly.
One brave soul brought his Porsche CGT out there. very easy to spin according to my instructor friend who was in the right hand seat.
The c7 is hard yet for me to compare to my GT3 other than more low end torque. The HUD is useful to me. Conditions were much worse in terms of standing water on the track compared to other times when I had my C4S and GT3 out there for a similar car control clinic.

Last edited by Seapar; 01-13-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Matt26
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Seapar
I ordered the C7 Partition as well as white painted twilight bezels(which I have not installed; may not). Rear cargo shade.
BTW I took my C7 to porsche NW club winter driving skills on day of Seahawk- NO game. windy, rainy FUN. instructive to feel the ABS in braking, accident maneuvers. smooth in the slalom. Figure 8 a lot of fun. Throttle steering, spin recovery lessons also super fun on the skidpad.
Had it in sport mode with sport steering mostly.
One brave soul brought his Porsche CGT out there. very easy to spin according to my instructor friend who was in the right hand seat.
The c7 is hard yet for me to compare to my GT3 other than more low end torque. The HUD is useful to me. Conditions were much worse in terms of standing water on the track compared to other times when I had my C4S and GT3 out there for a similar car control clinic.
Will you take some pics of the bezels if you choose to install them? Very curious to see them on a white car.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:51 PM
Seapar
Racer

Originally Posted by Matt26
Will you take some pics of the bezels if you choose to install them? Very curious to see them on a white car.
If I do I'll PM you. I don't want to post pictures. I don't need the polarizing comments on this forum.

Get notified of new replies

To Order mods/ accessories before car arrives

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Order mods/ accessories before car arrives