C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pre-Order Your C7 Stingray Complete Transparent Top From GM Parts House!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 05:53 AM
AFVETTE
Team Owner

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

What's nice is you can get the two roof option for $400 less than what the factory option costs. Why would you order the two roof option when this deal is available.

Go Gene.......
Old 05-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I've received mine and really like it. It hasn't gotten too hot here in NoVa but so far the temps haven't been noticeably different inside the cabin.
Thank you for your business and feedback. Provide further feedback if you are able when it gets hotter where you live!

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 05-23-2014, 09:41 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by AFVETTE
What's nice is you can get the two roof option for $400 less than what the factory option costs. Why would you order the two roof option when this deal is available.

Go Gene.......
Thank you for your support and the kind words. For all who are interested we should have more in the middle of next week so please send me an email and I'll get you in line. Have a nice weekend all.
Old 05-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Gene Culley

We are still taking names and information to get a top. We should be able to get you one in rather quickly.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Mtnvettes
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Received transparent roof

The transparent roof I ordered from Gene on Monday arrived today safe and sound. Looks great with the plastic protection sheet on the outside area and will look better when it comes off. I will store it in the box it came in when I am using the solid color top. The inside of the box has the formed foam packaging that will keep it safe in storage without resting it on edges. The box itself will be stored on my hard top rack that I used for my 2 C4 verts, and the C5 Coupe transparent roof. Now all I have to do is wait for my TR coupe to be delivered to the NCM next month, and pick it up. NCM delivery date is Jluy 10.

If you want a second top, Gene is the guy. He always takes care of us and I doubt if you can find a better deal on a brand new top. They won't get any cheaper unless someone has a totalled C7 and sells the top.

Barrett
Old 06-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by Mtnvettes
The transparent roof I ordered from Gene on Monday arrived today safe and sound. Looks great with the plastic protection sheet on the outside area and will look better when it comes off. I will store it in the box it came in when I am using the solid color top. The inside of the box has the formed foam packaging that will keep it safe in storage without resting it on edges. The box itself will be stored on my hard top rack that I used for my 2 C4 verts, and the C5 Coupe transparent roof. Now all I have to do is wait for my TR coupe to be delivered to the NCM next month, and pick it up. NCM delivery date is Jluy 10.

If you want a second top, Gene is the guy. He always takes care of us and I doubt if you can find a better deal on a brand new top. They won't get any cheaper unless someone has a totalled C7 and sells the top.

Barrett
Thank you for your business and for the valuable feedback! It is very appreciated.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:09 AM
Gobi
Racer

Received 106 Likes on 32 Posts

I love mine thanks Gene. Great product great service! The storage cover is actually very nice also!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:04 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by Gobi
I love mine thanks Gene. Great product great service! The storage cover is actually very nice also!
Thank you for your business and feedback. Both are very valuable to us!

Quick Reply: Pre-Order Your C7 Stingray Complete Transparent Top From GM Parts House!