Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to Xpel in Palm Beach County FL?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 03:57 PM
gsiegel1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to Xpel in Palm Beach County FL?

Does anyone have a place they would recommend? I had called one place in Boca and they wanted over $2300 for the hood, and other areas recommended. I do not recall exactly all the parts they were going to xpel off the top of my head but I do recall that it did seem like alot of $ relative to some of the other posts I have seen in this forum.
Has anyone had it done in Palm Beach Cty for a reasonable price at a place they recommend that did a great job? Thanks for the input.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:03 PM
pmayo
Pro

Received 157 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by gsiegel1
Does anyone have a place they would recommend? I had called one place in Boca and they wanted over $2300 for the hood, and other areas recommended. I do not recall exactly all the parts they were going to xpel off the top of my head but I do recall that it did seem like alot of $ relative to some of the other posts I have seen in this forum.
Has anyone had it done in Palm Beach Cty for a reasonable price at a place they recommend that did a great job? Thanks for the input.
Check this thread....

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...tallation.html
Old 06-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Thepiazza
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Did you try using the installer locator on their website? That is how I found the guy I used in Lauderdale.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:09 AM
clearbraj
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Martin County Installer

Originally Posted by gsiegel1
http://locator.xpel.com/clearbra_ins...Port_St._Lucie

Get notified of new replies

To Where to Xpel in Palm Beach County FL?

Quick Reply: Where to Xpel in Palm Beach County FL?