Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

California C7 buyers - Just got mine!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 04:16 PM
CalifDreamin
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California C7 buyers - Just got mine!

Just an update on finally locating a C7 in California without a significant mark-up above MSRP. I have spent the past six months trying to buy a Z51 Coupe but was determined not to pay over MSRP. I live in Sacramento and all of our dealerships were 10k to 20K over. I spent a week in Southern California hitting every Chevy dealer from Palm Springs to San Diego with everyone refusing to budge off large mark-ups. I finally located my dream car, a cyber gray Z51 coupe, at Richland Chevrolet in Shafter, California. They had one corvette in stock and still didn’t hesitate to sell the car for MSRP. The entire transaction took less than an hour and the sales folks there were great. Although I live over four hours away from Richland, I will be returning to purchase my new Tahoe from them as well. You have to appreciate the ethics of a dealership that does not feel the need to take advantage of customer demand for this very special vehicle.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:23 PM
chevyman426
Instructor

Originally Posted by CalifDreamin
Just an update on finally locating a C7 in California without a significant mark-up above MSRP. I have spent the past six months trying to buy a Z51 Coupe but was determined not to pay over MSRP. I live in Sacramento and all of our dealerships were 10k to 20K over. I spent a week in Southern California hitting every Chevy dealer from Palm Springs to San Diego with everyone refusing to budge off large mark-ups. I finally located my dream car, a cyber gray Z51 coupe, at Richland Chevrolet in Shafter, California. They had one corvette in stock and still didn’t hesitate to sell the car for MSRP. The entire transaction took less than an hour and the sales folks there were great. Although I live over four hours away from Richland, I will be returning to purchase my new Tahoe from them as well. You have to appreciate the ethics of a dealership that does not feel the need to take advantage of customer demand for this very special vehicle.
even at MSRP it marked up bout 10%. So at msrp is least they can do IMO.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:11 PM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Congrats CaliDreamin! Post of some pics of your new ride. Enjoy.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:40 PM
FEEDMESLURPIES
Racer

Congrats! Glad that you finally found what you were looking for! Hope that it brings you much joy for years to come!
Old 06-24-2014, 06:35 PM
peter pan
Life Time NCM #2196

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,099 Likes on 810 Posts

Congrats
Old 06-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Translator
Melting Slicks

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Congrats. Did you ever contact Forum Sponsoring Dealer Tim Boone at Boardwalk Chevrolet in Redwood City? I know that he was ordering and selling Z51's at MSRP.

Get notified of new replies

To California C7 buyers - Just got mine!

Quick Reply: California C7 buyers - Just got mine!