Sponsored by:

Courtesy delivery in Palm Beach County

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 09:36 PM
gsiegel1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Courtesy delivery in Palm Beach County

Any recent positive (or negative) experiences and recommendations where to have delivery to?

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2014, 11:35 AM
sahowley
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gsiegel1
Any recent positive (or negative) experiences and recommendations where to have delivery to?

Thanks!
I bought my car @ Rodger Dean. Jack the sales manager loves Corvettes. They treat me really well there. They have one guy that works on my car. He has been to all of the training and seems very knowledgeable.. He is very quick to call Chevy if he isn't positive about something. Great experience with them so far.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:16 PM
V RED 08
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Courtsey Delivery

Try David Maus Chevrolet in Sanford Fl. Ask for Bob Delaney or the GM. Good Luck
Old 07-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Silvervette73
Racer

Received 39 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by gsiegel1

Thanks!
Greenaacres autonation chevy, $ 200.00 courtesy delivery with 5 gallons of gas added to the car.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:27 PM
St!ngray
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 251 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by Silvervette73
Greenaacres autonation chevy, $ 200.00 courtesy delivery with 5 gallons of gas added to the car.
Was this on a 2014?

I have heard others have not had a good experience from them when using courtesy delivery.

To the OP I would suggest you talk to Dennis at LS and ask for his recommendation.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:12 AM
DanTheFireman
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I've had exceptional service from them for years, from my personal experience would highly recommend.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:58 AM
gsiegel1
Instructor

Thanks for the responses. Dennis recommended Lou Bacharat in Coconut Creek but they no longer do courtesy deliveries.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:25 PM
St!ngray
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DanTheFireman
I've had exceptional service from them for years, from my personal experience would highly recommend.
Dan.
I know they are good when you buy from them however they have had a spotty track record with courtesy deliveries on 2014's.
I personally was quoted a very low price less than $200.00 and when my dealer went to finalize the transaction they change it, consequently I went some place else.
Schumacher in North Palm has also raise their price from $350.00 to $600.00.
I do not know what Roger Dean charges.
Jack at Roger Dean would be the person to contact and verify their price.

Last edited by St!ngray; 07-23-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Silvervette73
Racer

I had them email me the price so that i have it in writing. This is for a 2015 that will be delivered there.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:48 PM
St!ngray
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

I had them email me the price so that i have it in writing. This is for a 2015 that will be delivered there.
I also had it in writing but when my dealer (Les Stanford) called they said the person was not authorized to give that price.
I did not pursued the issue because my dealer Les Stanford has had others problems with them.
I contacted another dealership and although it was $350.00 once my dealer called everything went smooth.

Last edited by St!ngray; 07-23-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Silvervette73
Racer

Originally Posted by St!ngray
I also had it in writing but when my dealer (Les Stanford) called they said the person was not authorized to give that price.
I did not pursued the issue because my dealer Les Stanford had had others problems with them.
I contacted another dealership and although it was $350.00 once my dealer called everything went smooth.
i spoke to the person in charge of courtesy delivery there amd had him email me. They better not try that crap with me as i will not be as forgiving and kind as you were with them. Also have purchased 3 cars from them in the past.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:17 PM
tyan8926
Instructor

Default Delray Beach in Palm Beach County

I used Auto Nation on Linton at 95 in Delray Beach. They charged $300 and were pretty good about the administration. My salesperson , Doug Mabe, in Dallas, at Friendly Chevrolet, had sent me the temp tag. Delivery was poor (no one trained on the C7 when I picked it up), little training but I had the forum. Delivery coordinator was a hoot, been with the dealership since 1958.

They left a lot of covers on screens and buttons, but some people want to do some of the prep themselves. They did not add a gallon of gas, as I left I had to go fill up. Luckily I had read the forum and new how to get the gas cover open. It was first vert they had ever had at the dealership (12/05/14) so it did get a lot of attention.

I had a couple of issues since delivery, minor trim adjustments, etc., everything has been addressed on the service drive. Pretty easy people to do business with.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:01 PM
Nonstop
Instructor

Originally Posted by tyan8926
I used Auto Nation on Linton at 95 in Delray Beach. They charged $300 and were pretty good about the administration. My salesperson , Doug Mabe, in Dallas, at Friendly Chevrolet, had sent me the temp tag. Delivery was poor (no one trained on the C7 when I picked it up), little training but I had the forum. Delivery coordinator was a hoot, been with the dealership since 1958.

They left a lot of covers on screens and buttons, but some people want to do some of the prep themselves. They did not add a gallon of gas, as I left I had to go fill up. Luckily I had read the forum and new how to get the gas cover open. It was first vert they had ever had at the dealership (12/05/14) so it did get a lot of attention.

I had a couple of issues since delivery, minor trim adjustments, etc., everything has been addressed on the service drive. Pretty easy people to do business with.
We also used Autonation Delray, and while the car was clean and free of damage. The delivery experience was null, as it is at 9/10 dealers around here. No real introduction to the car or the menus and such. I knew about the features long before the car arrived but i like formality, and there's always the possibility for surprise.. The upside is in the recent months their techs have gotten better and better, and there's a service writer that is a vette fanatic. Jody something, super nice guy, the car was in for the screen flicker and he went above and beyond with his detail and effort to make it an efficient process. Didn't matter to him where the car was bought, he worked hard.
I know of zero dealers here that get both sides right, three other local dealers here have a sales side that most compare to going to the dentist minus the nitrous, but their service sides are liked. Others are said to be a pleasure to buy a car from but a nightmare to deal with their service dept.

Delray was a nice compromise, personally l could have cared less about how I was handed the keys, there's barely a 50/50 shot the PDI will be taken seriously, the top three dealers sell more cars a month than these guys sell all year, it' s different. I'd only get excited over museum delivery or one of the forum dealers. I want the service dept. to be 100%. That's who ill know for years, that's how I'd pick. Enjoy the car!
Just sayin.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:37 AM
Silvervette73
Racer

Originally Posted by Nonstop
We also used Autonation Delray, and while the car was clean and free of damage. The delivery experience was null, as it is at 9/10 dealers around here. No real introduction to the car or the menus and such. I knew about the features long before the car arrived but i like formality, and there's always the possibility for surprise.. The upside is in the recent months their techs have gotten better and better, and there's a service writer that is a vette fanatic. Jody something, super nice guy, the car was in for the screen flicker and he went above and beyond with his detail and effort to make it an efficient process. Didn't matter to him where the car was bought, he worked hard.
I know of zero dealers here that get both sides right, three other local dealers here have a sales side that most compare to going to the dentist minus the nitrous, but their service sides are liked. Others are said to be a pleasure to buy a car from but a nightmare to deal with their service dept.

Delray was a nice compromise, personally l could have cared less about how I was handed the keys, there's barely a 50/50 shot the PDI will be taken seriously, the top three dealers sell more cars a month than these guys sell all year, it' s different. I'd only get excited over museum delivery or one of the forum dealers. I want the service dept. to be 100%. That's who ill know for years, that's how I'd pick. Enjoy the car!
Just sayin.
Delray service dept is excellent , but they wanted $ 500.00 for courtesy delivery, and that's after i bought a new 2012 tahoe from them. I was on a list for a 2014 since march with them. The salesman called me last week to tell me he finally has an allocation Glad i didn't leave a deposite. Told him no thanks i am taking my 2015 from macmulkin in a couple of months with a discount
Old 07-24-2014, 10:58 AM
St!ngray
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Well think about it. They are own by the same conglomerate, so if Delray wanted $500 and you were quoted like me a much lower price.
Do you think it will be a smooth transaction?.
Are you the one paying for the courtesy delivery or is your dealer, which then collects it from you on the final bill?.
If it is you, do yourself a favor and request your dealer to call Autonation in LakeWorth and have them try to do the business transaction and see what happens before it may get messy.
I hope it works out for you.
Good Luck.

Last edited by St!ngray; 07-24-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:28 AM
Nonstop
Instructor

They may all be Autonation dealers but they are very very different. Two that I know of have good reputations two are akin to making a deal with the devil. Delray has been doing the oil changes, Jody's words "only mobil1 in vettes, the book says that and i do" another dealer explained to me why their syn blend meets spec and blah blah....same price oil change. They are different. My service advisor, Jody, and the work done inspire some confidence.

The fee was $300 call Delray and ask before taking my word for it, most of their vettes are courtesy deliveries apparently.

Last edited by Nonstop; 07-24-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:21 PM
Silvervette73
Racer

Originally Posted by Nonstop
They may all be Autonation dealers but they are very very different. Two that I know of have good reputations two are akin to making a deal with the devil. Delray has been doing the oil changes, Jody's words "only mobil1 in vettes, the book says that and i do" another dealer explained to me why their syn blend meets spec and blah blah....same price oil change. They are different. My service advisor, Jody, and the work done inspire some confidence.

The fee was $300 call Delray and ask before taking my word for it, most of their vettes are courtesy deliveries apparently.
The general manager at delray is the one that quoted me $500 and he would not come down. I am sure yours was 300, but for me thats what they wanted.

Get notified of new replies

To Courtesy delivery in Palm Beach County

Old 07-24-2014, 08:24 PM
Silvervette73
Racer

Originally Posted by St!ngray
Well think about it. They are own by the same conglomerate, so if Delray wanted $500 and you were quoted like me a much lower price.
Do you think it will be a smooth transaction?.
Are you the one paying for the courtesy delivery or is your dealer, which then collects it from you on the final bill?.
If it is you, do yourself a favor and request your dealer to call Autonation in LakeWorth and have them try to do the business transaction and see what happens before it may get messy.
I hope it works out for you.
Good Luck.
Macmulkin spoke to the person i charge there and they were the ones that told me all i am getting is 5 gal gas and i have to do the registration which i am ok with. I just want the car delivered and thats it. I will let you know how it goes. I will raise hell if they try anything. They don't want that and i have warned them on that.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:41 PM
BadToo
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Stingray Chevrolet

I know it is a little further to drive to the west coast of Florida, but has anyone had a courtesy delivery at Stingray Chevrolet, Florida's largest Corvette dealer?
Old 07-24-2014, 09:16 PM
HOUSEOFWHEELS
Supporting Vendor

Received 301 Likes on 269 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 & '11

Default Delivery

We are having two 2015 Corvettes delivered to Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet.
I no the owners son and there happy to do courtesy deliveries.
Located in Coconut Creek Fl.Any one who needs help with this can call me and will be glad to help them
Bob
House of wheels
561-445-7606

Quick Reply: Courtesy delivery in Palm Beach County