Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Courtesy Delivery in MN (Twin Cities)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 12:02 AM
chazam
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Courtesy Delivery in MN (Twin Cities)

Anyone know of a good (but cheap) courtesy dealer in MN Twin Cities area? I am ordering from Les Stanford.

Thanks,
Andy
Old 08-28-2014, 08:44 AM
creeves84
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chazam
Anyone know of a good (but cheap) courtesy dealer in MN Twin Cities area? I am ordering from Les Stanford.

Thanks,
Andy
I used Main Motors in Anoka- they did a nice job and it was delivered without any issue. It was $200 and set up by another forum dealer. While it was a nice easy transaction. Even thought they didn't get the sale they treated us like it was "their" sale and walked all through the car, introduced to the service manager and writer. They covered all of our questions and I would recommend them completely.

Funny thing was they kept apologizing for only a half a tank of gas, not a full tank as they couldn't afford to cover the gas on a $200 courtesy delivery. I totally understood and thanked them for even being concerned with that.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:48 AM
Kracka
Le Mans Master

Received 5,710 Likes on 2,918 Posts

Wow! I didn't get any gas with my $250 delivery
Old 08-28-2014, 10:25 AM
chazam
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by creeves84
I used Main Motors in Anoka- they did a nice job and it was delivered without any issue. It was $200 and set up by another forum dealer. While it was a nice easy transaction. Even thought they didn't get the sale they treated us like it was "their" sale and walked all through the car, introduced to the service manager and writer. They covered all of our questions and I would recommend them completely.

Funny thing was they kept apologizing for only a half a tank of gas, not a full tank as they couldn't afford to cover the gas on a $200 courtesy delivery. I totally understood and thanked them for even being concerned with that.
Thanks! I'll give them a call. I live in Roseville and wasn't too impressed with my local dealer.

Get notified of new replies

To Courtesy Delivery in MN (Twin Cities)

Quick Reply: Courtesy Delivery in MN (Twin Cities)