Sponsored by:

Question about Courtesy Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Pocket Aces
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Question about Courtesy Delivery

Appears my car is at the courtesy delivery dealer because it shipped real fast apparently. Was built on 9-30 and is at my courtesy dealer today based on the Chevy website. The courtesy delivery coordinator is off today and will be back on Monday. Since the delivery went so fast I still haven't gotten the actual paper work from the selling dealership much less signed it and sent it back. Has anyone else had this happen and can I expect to take delivery on Monday even though I might not see the paperwork for signing until then? I tried to contact my sales guy but the dealership is closed today and tomorrow.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,072 Likes on 6,171 Posts

Sorry, not going to happen. Based on my out of state purchase, the selling dealer is going to have to overnight you some paperwork for you to sign. They send it on Monday, you get it on Tuesday. You send it back overnight and make payment via Wire Transfer. Dealer gets signed paperwork on Wednesday. Then the selling dealer needs to send you the MSO (Manufacturers Statement of Origin), again via overnight delivery. You'd get it sometime on Thursday. I don't know if there is any other way to get this all done any quicker.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:10 PM
silky1
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

I dealt with the same thing. My car set at the courtesy dealer for 6 days. You won't get it on Monday unless they have the original temp tag. If your selling dealer hasn't sent it already you won't be picking it up. If you ordered from Les Stanford they won't send the temp tag until your payment has cleared...period. My car arrived on 8/27 and I wasn't able to pick it up until 9/3. I feel for you bro, that was probably the longest 6 days of my life.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Pocket Aces
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Right. I asked if the papers would be sent overnight. Sales guy said two day on Thursday so I expected it today. Didn't see it. So I guess I'll see them on Monday. I am already approved on my loan and paid my deposit. Hopefully they will make an exception.
Old 10-05-2014, 07:47 AM
drewauby5
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mine worked out perfect with MacMulkin getting me the paperwork the day the car arrived at my dealer in SC, then I overnighted back and they received it on Friday at MacMulkin and then I picked mine up in SC yesterday. Hope your ordering dealer is on the ball like MacMulkin and you should have your car in no time once all your paperwork is signed...btw..the car is worth the wait..I love mine!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Question about Courtesy Delivery

Quick Reply: Question about Courtesy Delivery