C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Memory Software Update - TSB # please?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Florida2000
Pro

Received 93 Likes on 51 Posts

Default Seat Memory Software Update - TSB # please?

Hi All

I know I've seen this info on CF but I cant find it. Can anyone point me to the actual TSB? (I have an M7)

Thanks a lot.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,075 Likes on 6,173 Posts

#PI1245: Auto Memory Recall Option Addition for Memory Seat Functions with Manual Transmission Equipped Vehicles - (May 20, 2014)
Subject: Auto Memory Recall Option Addition for Memory Seat Functions with Manual Transmission Equipped Vehicles
Models: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette
Some customers may comment that the memory seat moves to the stored memory seat position when the door is opened. Customers would like the seat to move when the ignition is turned on just like the automatic transmission equipped vehicle.
Recommendation/Instructions
Reprogram the seat memory control module with the latest calibrations available on TIS2WEB. Refer to Seat Memory Control Module Programming and Setup (Driver Seat) in SI.
Once the new calibration has been installed, an additional menu option will be available under the remote recall menu found under the "Vehicle", "Comfort and Convenience", "Auto Memory Recall" menu and the new selections are “Off”, “On - Driver Door Open”, “On - At Ignition On.”
Note: For the remote recall memory seat feature to operate, the parking brake must be applied.
Warranty Information
For vehicles repaired under warranty, use:
Labor Operation Description Labor Time
2810875 Driver or Passenger Seat Adjuster Memory Module Reprogramming with SPS Use Published Labor Operation Time
GM bulletins are intended for use by professional technicians, NOT a "do-it-yourselfer". They are written to inform these technicians of conditions that may occur on some vehicles, or to provide information that could assist in the proper service of a vehicle. Properly trained technicians have the equipment, tools, safety instructions, and know-how to do a job properly and safely. If a condition is described, DO NOT assume that the bulletin applies to your vehicle, or that your vehicle will have that condition. See your GM dealer for information on whether your vehicle may benefit from the information."
Old 11-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,300 Likes on 13,973 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Thanks for the TSB.
Old 11-05-2014, 10:21 PM
Florida2000
Pro

Received 93 Likes on 51 Posts

Thank you very much

Get notified of new replies

To Seat Memory Software Update - TSB # please?

Quick Reply: Seat Memory Software Update - TSB # please?