Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A great service/dealer experience!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Newvettenut
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A great service/dealer experience!

A lot of negative has been said about some dealer experiences so I thought I'd share a good one. I had a museum delivery on my 2015 Z51 so this was my first time to this particular dealer. I only went in to get the oil changed but I was still expecting the worse. After meeting the service advisor and expressing my concerns about overfilling etc he called the guy out to introduce me to him. I mentioned to him my concerns about over filling and that I would like to take the last quart home to top it off. They had no issue with that and there was no Mobil 1 debate. When it came time to fill it with new oil they came and got me and took me back to the garage to watch them fill it with Mobil 1 and at that point I told them to top it off there and that there was no point me taking a qt. with me. At that point I trusted the guy. It was the best overall service experience I have ever had and that includes my Cadillac. The service advisor was top notch and very good at what he does. Dealer name is Sands Chevrolet in Surprise Arizona, ask for Pete. I also posted this in the southwest forum.
Old 08-05-2015, 04:05 PM
speedlink
Safety Car

Received 599 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Newvettenut
A lot of negative has been said about some dealer experiences so I thought I'd share a good one. I had a museum delivery on my 2015 Z51 so this was my first time to this particular dealer. I only went in to get the oil changed but I was still expecting the worse. After meeting the service advisor and expressing my concerns about overfilling etc he called the guy out to introduce me to him. I mentioned to him my concerns about over filling and that I would like to take the last quart home to top it off. They had no issue with that and there was no Mobil 1 debate. When it came time to fill it with new oil they came and got me and took me back to the garage to watch them fill it with Mobil 1 and at that point I told them to top it off there and that there was no point me taking a qt. with me. At that point I trusted the guy. It was the best overall service experience I have ever had and that includes my Cadillac. The service advisor was top notch and very good at what he does. Dealer name is Sands Chevrolet in Surprise Arizona, ask for Pete. I also posted this in the southwest forum.
Good post, thanks.

Quick Reply: A great service/dealer experience!