Sponsored by:

Pandora Issue

Old 08-20-2015, 12:37 PM
JackTripper
Turn 12!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 498 Likes on 217 Posts

Default Pandora Issue

I have an issue in that the stations don't show up half of the time when connected by using the screen stations menu. No stations populate. The song plays, but no stations show up on the screen.

Anyone else seeing this? Android Phone, Galaxy S6.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:00 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 236 Posts

This might not be helpful in fixing the Pandora issue, but have you used Spotify? You can put together a specific playlist and there's a radio feature. You should just be able to stream the music through Bluetooth then.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:09 PM
JackTripper
Turn 12!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 498 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by four0nefive
This might not be helpful in fixing the Pandora issue, but have you used Spotify? You can put together a specific playlist and there's a radio feature. You should just be able to stream the music through Bluetooth then.
Yes, I love Spotify and I use it on the Media Mode. My issue is with Pandora switching stations via the Nav screen. Sometimes the stations populate and sometime they do not.
Old 08-20-2015, 02:06 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 236 Posts

Originally Posted by JackTripper
Yes, I love Spotify and I use it on the Media Mode. My issue is with Pandora switching stations via the Nav screen. Sometimes the stations populate and sometime they do not.
Glad to see you like Spotify too! I believe I saw a thread in the regular C7 section about a similar Pandora issue a few weeks ago. Might wanna give that a search and see if you can find any useful info. Best of luck finding a fix.
Old 08-20-2015, 10:08 PM
fpfaeth
Burning Brakes

Received 422 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by JackTripper
I have an issue in that the stations don't show up half of the time when connected by using the screen stations menu. No stations populate. The song plays, but no stations show up on the screen.

Anyone else seeing this? Android Phone, Galaxy S6.
Jack: I have the same phone and have a whole host of problems with it when trying to use Pandora. First, if connected via Bluetooth, Pandora gets displaced by Samsung music; second, if connected via USB, it sometimes will not connect and stations can change by themselves; and third, if I use my Samsung Tablet via USB, everything works. Go figure. I also cannot use my new iPodTouch -- recognizes it, but operation is both bizarre and slow. Hope a reflash cures this. Frank

Get notified of new replies

To Pandora Issue

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pandora Issue