Sponsored by:

RPI Design Fast Service

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Acrr46
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RPI Design Fast Service

I placed an order for several items with RPI on Saturday, August 29 at Corvettes of Carlisle. Splash guards arrived on Wednesday , and are already installed. Lloyds mats arrived today.

Great service, can't wait for the rest of my order!
Old 09-03-2015, 03:10 PM
motomanvette
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 65 Posts

RPI is the best. Josh and family really know how to take care of their customers. They had one of the biggest tents at Carlisle and gave great deals on a whole host of items.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:34 PM
FredC7
Burning Brakes

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 158 Likes on 64 Posts

Same here! He said that it may take a couple of weeks to send me a painted exhaust filler plate for my C7. It arrived on Wednesday. I also sent a thank you email to Josh with a picture of their Z06 Skirts on my Z51 Coupe. I got many compliments on them at Carlisle.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Horsefly
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts

Wish I could say the same thing. While I have had a couple of orders arrive super fast........I've also had a couple that were very, very slow. Also to note, RPI doesn't stock everything they sell. I once had to wait almost 3 months to receive an item that they didn't stock and have had at least one more that direct shipped from another vendor. As a matter of fact, im waiting on something right now that should have already been here.

However, they do have a great selection and I will continue to use them when it makes economic sense to do so.

Get notified of new replies

To RPI Design Fast Service

Quick Reply: RPI Design Fast Service