Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any good dealers near Twin Cities, MN?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 01:04 PM
Nuclearranger
Pro

Received 82 Likes on 62 Posts
Default Any good dealers near Twin Cities, MN?

I placed a pending order at a nearby dealer to me, however they have no allocation and should hear about it on Sept 9th (Next Wed) and if that doesn't work, the next they hear is 2-3 weeks after that on the 23rd or 30th

Assuming this doesn't happen, what are my other local options? I have tried 4ish nearby dealers but none have really gotten near the price I have now (invoice) and beyond that, none have had allocation.

Am I SOL? I wanted to order locally, simply to have a good relationship with a nearby dealer for service! (and to help the local economy)
Old 09-04-2015, 01:36 PM
trivette
Melting Slicks

Received 122 Likes on 87 Posts

I believe Suburban Chevrolet has the largest allocation for Corvettes in the TC area. I bought my '14 from Village Chevrolet, our club sponsor, and they have a decent allocation as well. Not sure about getting invoice pricing from any dealers here-that may be asking a bit much.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:42 PM
John Ulrich
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 270 Likes on 199 Posts

Friendly Chev was the only local who would accept Supplier/CU discount when I checked last year....but no allocation. Talk to Greg at Saxe in Belle Plaine. He finally accepted, but got back to me....after I did the deal thru Kerbeck for Museum delivery. Jeff Belzer has been great with service on mine....the sales manager would not discount off MSRP for me with my Supplier/CU number.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Nuclearranger
Pro

Received 82 Likes on 62 Posts

Luther Brookdale Chevrolet is who I ordered my current order at. The sales manager is pretty confident they will get an allocation in SEPT at one of the two dates. I would love to get the car and drive it for a bit before the snow flies!

If this doesn't work out, I am just going to order one for courtesy delivery. However, by then, I might as well wait until January to place the order...
Old 09-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Kurmudjon
Advanced

Location: I warm so easy so dance me loose -- it shines so bright the moon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Any good dealers near Twin Cities, MN?

Quick Reply: Any good dealers near Twin Cities, MN?