C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a forum member in Southfield, Michigan to test new Curb Alert Park View Pro.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 10:28 AM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Default Need a forum member in Southfield, Michigan to test new Curb Alert Park View Pro.

I am working with Brandmotion on the release of the new Curb Alert Park View Pro.

We are in need of a customer who is wanting a free install/product for use of the car to test the new system for the C7

The new Curb Alert Park View Pro will use the Curb Alert to sense an object in front of your car from 8-28 inches and will then switch on the front camera to allow you to see while parking.

We just need to test and confirm the additional dual camera interface module for the Cadillac and GM trucks will work on the C7 as well since they are like systems.

Anyone interested please contact me an I will give you the information for the person you will need to set this time up with to have this installed for you.

I think this is going to be a great option for those wanting a front camera installed with the stock radio!

Thanks in advance
Dennis

HERE IS DIRECT LINK FOR MORE INFO ON THIS NEW PRODUCT
http://www.brandmotion.com/curb-aler...-5000-ca6.html

NOTE THE SWITCHING SOURCE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS LINK. We will have this info provided once we confirm it will work.
Old 10-16-2015, 03:35 PM
Flame Red
Le Mans Master

Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

Dennis,

Free bump. I'm interested but not local to you. Would offer my '15 Z51 with a Z06 grille with dual cameras as remote beta tester and I won't expect any freebees

Email sent.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:32 PM
FKING1
Safety Car

Received 105 Likes on 78 Posts

PM sent.
Old 10-17-2015, 03:38 PM
meyerweb
Safety Car

Received 483 Likes on 320 Posts

Looks like an interesting option, but....

The times I wish I had a camera are times when the curb alert doesn't work, such as when pulling up to a curb with a handicapped access cut, or a diagonal parking space (without a diagonal curb).
Old 05-17-2016, 09:30 AM
NB68
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 13 Posts

Anyone ever test this out? I do not see a follow up or review?
I do not see a dual camera interface module version on the mfg web site either.
I'm in the market for something like this so I don't tear out the front end of my '14. Just starting to research, so a few reviews of this product and how to set up would be helpful.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:02 AM
PeteyPablo80
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Still nobody?

I am going to ask the same question again... did anyone ever test this with success? I am debating between the Curb Alert or a front wifi camera, this solution seems to have both so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 02-16-2017, 10:17 AM
Flame Red
Le Mans Master

Received 1,084 Likes on 656 Posts

I believe this product is dead. I asked Dennis about it several times. Finally went with a camera. I would not recommend a curb alert, as I had one of those and it broke.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:27 AM
jasonsbiz74
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

I looked at the Brandmotion interface before...the problem I found was that the interface plus the camera is more expensive than the Navtool product for the front camera set up. I believe it was around 575 for the interface plus the camera (45 I think ) . I've used Brandmotion stuff before and always worked good but found the price too steep.

Get notified of new replies

To Need a forum member in Southfield, Michigan to test new Curb Alert Park View Pro.

Quick Reply: Need a forum member in Southfield, Michigan to test new Curb Alert Park View Pro.