Blackfire CS..
The following users liked this post:
Killrwheels@Autogeek (12-22-2016)
Old 12-18-2016, 09:33 PM
chefcg1
Melting Slicks

Received 560 Likes on 379 Posts
C7 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

I have the full line of Zaino products that I have used on my cars for years, but picked up some rejex to try it out on my wheels and now use it on all my cars! So much easier than zaino and last longer in my opinion.

Last edited by chefcg1; 12-18-2016 at 09:33 PM.
dvilin (12-19-2016)
Old 12-18-2016, 09:49 PM
vetteship
Safety Car

Received 71 Likes on 40 Posts

Nice looking shine with all these different products. I've been using Zaino with great results for over 10 years, however my neighbor turned me on to Menzerna, I used the 3 in 1 Menzerna with a white Lake Country pad (Flex DA), just to try it, and I must say the results were impressive.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:34 AM
HDBADDOG55
Burning Brakes

Received 180 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Stan0324
Been using Zaino products for years. Very happy with the results. Works for me.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:20 AM
fun ticket
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

I used Zaino for years and finally wised up. Mix this, then do this, not too much, leave on right amount of time, blah, blah. Jeez, just trying to wax a car not create a cure for cancer.

Blackfire and be done with it. Put it on, take it off. Easy. Great shine and equal longevity as Zaino.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:04 AM
JRYELLOWCORVETTE
Burning Brakes

Received 190 Likes on 107 Posts

Doesn't anyone use Turtle Wax anymore?
Old 12-19-2016, 09:13 AM
syswayne
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Pisswilly
Which is better as far as durability, protection,shine and ease of application?
Been using Rejex since my 2009 Vete. Still using it on my 2016 I just bought. Even a detail shop here asked me at the Corvette Show what is the world was I using on my Vette to make it shine so. I told him and now using it in his shop. I do not think you can beat it.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:08 AM
Glen e
Race Director

Received 923 Likes on 482 Posts
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by syswayne
Been using Rejex since my 2009 Vete. Still using it on my 2016 I just bought. Even a detail shop here asked me at the Corvette Show what is the world was I using on my Vette to make it shine so. I told him and now using it in his shop. I do not think you can beat it.
Blackfire CS is rejex without having to buff, SOOOO0 much easier:
Killrwheels@Autogeek (12-22-2016)
Old 12-19-2016, 10:30 AM
bearphoto
Safety Car

Received 302 Likes on 200 Posts
SoCal Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12

I use Rejex, I received it for Christmas back in 2009 and have been using it ever since. Easy on, easy off. As for Z, I simply have not tried it and am happy with Rejex.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:02 PM
speed4tu
Drifting

Received 372 Likes on 262 Posts

I have used Zaino products for years on all my toys. I recently started using Killerwax on my Harley and been using it on the Vette also. Creates a great shine just as well if not better than Zaino. In the process of claying the C7 and gonna redo it all. My car is black so if i get a chance Ill post some pics in a few days of the results.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:53 PM
billyboy47
Race Director

Received 219 Likes on 176 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17

Originally Posted by ronkh57
So I'm interested in what "all" you've tried, and what the results were.
LIQUID GLASS.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:27 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

It is amazing to see so many guys/gals wanting to experience the best in sportscars and using old school technology to protect their investment.

You need to toss all those old bottles away and spend a couple bucks on a coating. The products (while in the infancy stage) far outlast any wax or sealant made to date. They bead or sheet water and offer hydrophonic technology. Best of all they are easy to apply, and once you learn a thin/light coat without heavy overlapping, you have little to no buffing. Once applied, and cured, you have 12-36 months of protection. That's right .... all you simply will need to do is washing, and drying. Using a little booster or topper spray as desired to remember those old waxing sessions.

Now each coating has some difference in looks, some are extremely glossy (Wolfgang, Optimum) and some are more reflective (Pinnacle, G-Techniq) and some are in-between. For the best outcome, as you will live with this finish for sometime, you should consider a light polishing before and a paint cleansing formula to strip old waxes/sealants. The paint needs to be clean and devoid of any oils for proper curing of the coating.

Zaino and Rejex are great sealants and offer a nice finish. What if you can triple the protection in length and protection and stop the heavy buffing to remove ?? How about one application ?? Some actually can be used on glass, trim, and wheels also.

Don't you owe it to one of the greatest sportscars in the world, to top it with the newest and greatest in paint protection ??? It is no longer about the brand name, its about the ingredients and technology.

http://www.autogeek.net/car-paint-gl...-coatings.html

--For a little holiday joy, thru the end of today 25% off using couponcode JOLLY25.
The following 2 users liked this post by Killrwheels@Autogeek:
bosco1 (01-31-2017), Glen e (12-22-2016)
Old 12-29-2016, 11:38 PM
speed4tu
Drifting

Here is my car after using killerwax products and a claybar. I may strip it later in the summer and try zaino again. But for now it's good. Outside picture is hard to see the shine bc it's kinda early in am but had to leave. And we all know black is only clean for a trip from garage to road 😥
Attached Images   
joeybsyc (12-29-2016)
Old 12-30-2016, 12:21 AM
Coach Yocs
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I use Rejex on my Arctic White C7 and on our Gray BMW (3 series) and Silver BMW (2 series). It's a great product. Several of my friends started using Rejex after seeing the results I get on my cars.
Old 12-30-2016, 02:38 AM
Grzldvt1
Le Mans Master

Received 635 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by ronkh57
As well as 22 drops of this, 3 drops of that. Shake, wait, apply, remove then re apply, remove, use the completed vial within x hours, repeat as desired....................

And z2 gives one look, z 5 a different, z2+5 another, 2,5,6,8 gives another...............
Sorry, but this is simply wrong. Zaino is actually one of the easier products to use for what it does for durability and shine than a lot of the others out there. It is actually quite simple for most people to deal with.
I have built an incredibly successful detailing business, and our cars have won multiple awards for paint shine and quality at some of the most prestigious shows in the US using Zaino.
Our reputation amongst the right people has paint protectant companies giving us free samples all the time. Yet, while the products may be decades old, we continue to blow away the competition and have not found anything to beat it, yet. So glad Sal has not changed the formulas and continues to deliver an incredible product.

Bottom line if it was that tough to figure and I can see where it would be for some, I would not have the business and reputation I have.
jdarc1 (12-30-2016)
Old 12-30-2016, 05:12 AM
jdarc1
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Grzldvt1
Sorry, but this is simply wrong. Zaino is actually one of the easier products to use for what it does for durability and shine than a lot of the others out there. It is actually quite simple for most people to deal with.
I have built an incredibly successful detailing business, and our cars have won multiple awards for paint shine and quality at some of the most prestigious shows in the US using Zaino.
Our reputation amongst the right people has paint protectant companies giving us free samples all the time. Yet, while the products may be decades old, we continue to blow away the competition and have not found anything to beat it, yet. So glad Sal has not changed the formulas and continues to deliver an incredible product.

Bottom line if it was that tough to figure and I can see where it would be for some, I would not have the business and reputation I have.
I have been using Zaino for years and find it to be one of the easier products to use as well.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:15 AM
speed4tu
Drifting

Zaino is by far one of the easier products I have ever used. Hence on of the reasons I am strongly considering switching back to if for my car. Carnuba paste waxes are far more of a pain to deal with.

Get notified of new replies

To Zaino Or Rejex

Old 01-31-2017, 01:34 PM
17gs
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Glen e
Blackfire CS is rejex without having to buff, SOOOO0 much easier:
Aloha Glen! I started your method on my car yesterday (She looks fabulous!) and completed the BF TPNS. Today I plan to put on the BF CS. I have one question on that... in your detail guide you created, you mentioned that you wash the car as needed and can reapply the CS every six months, without having to do the whole method again. You also mentioned using Duragloss Rinseless with Aquawax for a quick detailer in between washes (Which I bought and love).

So am I correct in understanding that it is okay to apply the CS overtop of the "aquawax" residue that is likely left behind when quick detailing?

Thank you so much!!!

Jennifer

Last edited by 17gs; 01-31-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:32 PM
DickieDoo
Drifting

Received 181 Likes on 159 Posts

The definitive comparison. You can use whatever yanks your crank... but i suggest everyone read this... then make up your mind.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/car-de...omparison.html
Old 01-31-2017, 04:42 PM
bosco1
Burning Brakes

Received 247 Likes on 109 Posts
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2015 C3 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Pisswilly
Which is better as far as durability, protection,shine and ease of application?
I use Rejex (wheels only every 6 months).... Adams Polishes (all variations: love guard & gloss) for all body panels including wheels....None better imo...

btw I was a Zanio user for years until I tried ADAMS PRODUCTS!!

Last edited by bosco1; 01-31-2017 at 04:44 PM.
larasea (04-06-2017)

Quick Reply: Zaino Or Rejex