Sponsored by:

[20% OFF!] Rendering & Design for your Corvette! - Monaco Auto Design

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Received 137 Likes on 86 Posts
Default [20% OFF!] Rendering & Design for your Corvette! - Monaco Auto Design

Hello, Corvette Forum! Brian here from Monaco Auto Design and I wanted to let you all know that by popular demand, we have extended our discounted rates of 20% OFF all renderings for CorvetteForum members! Discount offer now ends June 23rd, 2016. Some of you may have seen our work here and around the forum, but for those who havent, we provide rendering and design services to anyone looking to visualize or preview the spec for their custom Corvette. See below for more information about what we do! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

15 years ago, Monaco Auto Design was simply an idea to artistically express automotive design and to explore the endless possibilities of a custom vehicle. After recognizing the need for high quality digital renderings, we strived to create a place where anyone can visualize their dreams. Officially established in 2014, Monaco Auto Design has since quickly risen to become recognized as one of the top sources for rendering and design in the automotive industry. Today, we are proud to have worked with owners of the most prestigious vehicles (Corvette, Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, etc) around the country to solidify their vehicle’s cosmetic plans to ensure perfection and satisfaction. Furthermore, we have collaborated with the finest automotive companies all over the world to help preview real-life projects that have been featured on the most prestigious levels, including the world famous SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

No matter how big or small your project may be, we are here to help envision your goal. Wondering how those wheels will look on your Corvette? Want to spec your brand new Z06 before it's available? Need to conceptualize a custom widebody with a two tone vinyl wrap and air suspension for your show car? If so, we’re here to help. All years, makes, and models welcome. Below are a few examples of previous projects. Please do not hesitate to PM or contact us if you have any questions, and we look forward to working with you!

www.monacoautodesign.com
Instagram - @monacoautodesign
Facebook - facebook.com/monacoautodesign
YouTube - youtube.com/monacoautodesign
DeviantArt - monacoautodesign.deviantart.com

CorvetteForum member fmcmillan's C7 Stingray

CorvetteForum member ssidekickbp's C7 Stingray

CorvetteForum member rrod436's C7 Stingray

CorvetteForum member DBLXX's C7 Stingray

C7 Z06 widebody concept

Simply modified C7 Stingray

Custom C3 Corvette

Rich's McLaren 675LT

Thanks,
Brian Monaco

Automotive rendering & design

www.monacoautodesign.com
Instagram - @monacoautodesign
Facebook - www.facebook.com/monacoautodesign
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmt...7-VxqqaF5CSNJQ

Last edited by Monaco Auto Design; 06-10-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Also, check out this speed art video that we just finished up showing the process of how we do things!

Last edited by Monaco Auto Design; 06-10-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

We are happy to answer any questions you may have in regards to the process, pricing, or anything else you have in mind.

-Brian
Old 06-23-2016, 12:56 AM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,512 Likes on 2,317 Posts
C7 & C8 Events Correspondent
Tech Contributor
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year (track prepared)
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

Brian, since I recently lost my 2014 Custom Stingray Show Car in a flood, I would really like to have a rendering made. I spent almost three years getting her where she was and this would be a great way to remember her by. Let me know what it would take. Thanks!
Old 06-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Monaco Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by jagamajajaran
Brian, since I recently lost my 2014 Custom Stingray Show Car in a flood, I would really like to have a rendering made. I spent almost three years getting her where she was and this would be a great way to remember her by. Let me know what it would take. Thanks!
PM sent!

Get notified of new replies

To [20% OFF!] Rendering & Design for your Corvette! - Monaco Auto Design

Quick Reply: [20% OFF!] Rendering & Design for your Corvette! - Monaco Auto Design