Received 703 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by AdventurePoser
Remember, pix or it didn't happen!
Not a problem.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

It is totally cool how you all can pack up your Vert's with stuff. I kind of did the same thing a number of years ago for trips but figured there had to be better solution for me. Since I couldn't find anyone who made one, I made the first and only removable, no holes drilled luggage rack for a C6. It also fits a C5 and C7. Takes all of 4 mins to put on and off.

Sold many of them over the years. In the process of moving to a new state in a number of months so I haven't really been sharing on the forums that they are available. I have a number of C7 customers already but I will need to find a new fabricator in my new area before I do the next big run of them. Just a couple left is all I have.

I more than know I will get hate responses about it but I can careless. Serves a purpose and all the people around the country and in Canada are very happy with it. Sorry I am not a forum vendor so I can't list my website. Here are some pictures though of a customer of mine on his C7.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:48 AM
kitesurfer
Burning Brakes

Received 308 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildmanht
It is totally cool how you all can pack up your Vert's with stuff. I kind of did the same thing a number of years ago for trips but figured there had to be better solution for me. Since I couldn't find anyone who made one, I made the first and only removable, no holes drilled luggage rack for a C6. It also fits a C5 and C7. Takes all of 4 mins to put on and off.

Sold many of them over the years. In the process of moving to a new state in a number of months so I haven't really been sharing on the forums that they are available. I have a number of C7 customers already but I will need to find a new fabricator in my new area before I do the next big run of them. Just a couple left is all I have.

I more than know I will get hate responses about it but I can careless. Serves a purpose and all the people around the country and in Canada are very happy with it. Sorry I am not a forum vendor so I can't list my website. Here are some pictures though of a customer of mine on his C7.

tell me about that trunk rack please. we made several 2 week camping trips in my Miatas with the little rack like that.
Attached Images  
Old 03-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Red08
Le Mans Master

Received 1,441 Likes on 780 Posts

Originally Posted by bradc6
We're gonna need pics of all that in the trunk.
Buzz and Tod had no problem hauling their luggage on Route 66. They put a rack on their trunk.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by kitesurfer
tell me about that trunk rack please. we made several 2 week camping trips in my Miatas with the little rack like that.
I'll send you a PM.. I think we chatted a couple of years ago.
The following users liked this post:
kitesurfer (03-04-2017)

Quick Reply: Convertibles can't dooooooooo luggage!!