Sponsored by:

Show us your 2017 Grand Sport

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 01:39 PM
LT4_CE
Pro

Received 148 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by LucaBrasi916
yeah, that dealership doesnt have a good rep on any level except for Tim...sorry to hear the transaction wasnt smooth. When i bought my 2012 from Tim it was the easiest purchase ive ever had.

They were super aggressive price-wise, but when it came to post sale follow through, they dropped the ball almost entirely. They have a ton of sales people, but almost nobody that takes care of post-sale issues. That should have been a red flag for me.

To be fair, they did do once nice thing. After the GS was supposed to be ready, I went to pick it up and it wasn't ready. When it was ready, I didn't have a ride (other than Uber or a cab... gasp!) they did send somebody to pick me up. I thought that was a nice way to make up for a big screw-up on their part. Because it was supposed to be ready on a Saturday morning, which meant I'd have the new GS for a full weekend's worth of driving enjoyment, and then it turned out to not be ready until late Sunday. So much for a fun weekend! Too bad they didn't/haven't made up for all the other screw-ups.

Quick Reply: Show us your 2017 Grand Sport