Sponsored by:

Seriously, why not just drive it?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 10:29 AM
-HAIRBALL-
Pro

Received 144 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by themonk
you live in the perfect spot to drive a C7. My business partner is heading to Thermal for the BMW driver's course on Friday, should be a great time for him.
Have him check the weather, major rain storm expected Friday and Saturday.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:10 AM
RVC
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Goat MN
For everyone else I apologize for this thread deteriorating. I am new to the group and had a serious question on thoughts. Maybe mine is wrong maybe not. I will refrain from asking such silly questions that can lead to this type of discussion.
No worries man. It does not matter what you post or ask on this forum you are always gonna have the person that gives you **** for no reason. You can say "I love my new C7!" and rest assured, someone will make a comment de-railing the thread and saying something negative about your thread or the self-agrandizing grammar police will try to make you feel like a schmuck.

The ONLY time I drive my Vette is in the pouring rain and the top must be off.

Last edited by RVC; 02-16-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-16-2017, 06:38 PM
shakeydog
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Saving money washing the inside and outside at the same time are we? How long does it take to dry the laundry when you got the top and the throttle down? Only in Mexico, of course.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:34 PM
AdventurePoser
Drifting

Received 555 Likes on 266 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Goat MN
For everyone else I apologize for this thread deteriorating. I am new to the group and had a serious question on thoughts. Maybe mine is wrong maybe not. I will refrain from asking such silly questions that can lead to this type of discussion.
Don't apologize. Your question is worthy of an answer. Unfortunately, this is the internet where civility and courteous behavior is apparently not needed.

This is a great forum, but I absolutely guarantee you that some yahoo will attempt to embarass you or make you angry. It's the nature of the internet.

Keep posting your questions. I'm a relative newbie, and I've got lots of them too.

Cheers
Old 02-16-2017, 10:23 PM
RVC
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by shakeydog
Saving money washing the inside and outside at the same time are we? How long does it take to dry the laundry when you got the top and the throttle down? Only in Mexico, of course.
Ha ha yeah man!!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:38 PM
Garret
Race Director

Received 973 Likes on 458 Posts
I believe in the Beer Fairy

When you question what others do and why expect to be treated a bit like this. I used to keep full insurance on my GS and drive it on nice days as well all year long, but with the Z I feel no need to risk it on those tires. I also have a JKU Rubicon I love to drive in snow, much more fun than the Z in snow

I fully expect a picture in this thread with the 50's we are having this week
Old 02-17-2017, 01:11 AM
John Ulrich
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 270 Likes on 199 Posts

I live in MN and drive my C7 year round.......but it sees no salt. I send it to AZ for the winter months to enjoy out here!!!!

The following 2 users liked this post by John Ulrich:
AdventurePoser (02-17-2017), sunsalem (02-17-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 07:27 AM
rkhegler
Team Owner

Received 350 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by AdventurePoser
Don't apologize. Your question is worthy of an answer. Unfortunately, this is the internet where civility and courteous behavior is apparently not needed.

This is a great forum, but I absolutely guarantee you that some yahoo will attempt to embarass you or make you angry. It's the nature of the internet.

Keep posting your questions. I'm a relative newbie, and I've got lots of them too.

Cheers
Perfect response. There are always those who want to draw attention to themselves at the expense of others. This is a forum for questions, opinions and helping fellow Corvette owners. I have found it extremely interesting and helpful. Do not submit to those who have no civility and insert their own egos.
The following 3 users liked this post by rkhegler:
AdventurePoser (02-17-2017), sunsalem (02-17-2017), tractman (02-17-2017)

Quick Reply: Seriously, why not just drive it?