Sponsored by:

Trip from Portland, ME to PEI, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 01:58 PM
LantanaBill
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trip from Portland, ME to PEI, Canada

You all provided great insights to Maxie2U regarding his Pacific Coast Hwy (SR1) trip, such that I want to ask the same of the right coast folks.

My wife and I are going to take the C7 from Connecticut to the Canadian Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI) right after Labor Day. I know my way to Portland, ME, but beyond there is like falling off the edge of the world.

So (with apologies to Maxie 2U) here's my request: what are the MUST SEES, MUST VISIT along the Maine Coast and into New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI? I really would like your insights in order to get the most out of this trip.

Road trip will be 14 - 17 days.

(By the way, my wife and I did the road trip from Seattle to LA last October and you all nailed the highlights in your responses!)

TIA.
Bill
Old 03-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Woodson
Le Mans Master

Received 1,364 Likes on 789 Posts

Be prepared to step into a time warp.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Duntov7
Pro

Received 109 Likes on 65 Posts

[QUOTE My wife and I are going to take the C7 from Connecticut to the Canadian Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI) right after Labor Day. I know my way to Portland, ME, but beyond there is like falling off the edge of the world.
Bill[/QUOTE]

We had the pleasure last summer of driving from Toronto to Rhode Island NCRS national convention via NB, PEI, NB, ME etc. Great scenic trek, in 20 Corvettes C7s, C6s and a few C2s. Visited Orono ME, Kensington PEI, St. John NB (after a unique/fun Ferry ride from Digby NS to St. John NB, then on to Brunswick ME. Too bad I'm allergic to shellfish!!

Get notified of new replies

To Trip from Portland, ME to PEI, Canada

Quick Reply: Trip from Portland, ME to PEI, Canada