Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

C7Z alignment in Chicagoland area

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 05:15 PM
WELEPRO
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 64 Likes on 24 Posts

Default C7Z alignment in Chicagoland area

Hello Forum Folks!

Is anyone familiar with a dealership or alignment expert in the Chicagoland area that has the capability and equipment(including tools for adjusting caster) to perform an alignment? I have called several dealerships in the area(I'm in Naperville) and none have the tools to do so.

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Streetrod782
Burning Brakes

Received 187 Likes on 122 Posts

Have you checked with Libertyville Chevy? They have a speed shop out back and Kevin the Corvette tech is awesome. They did my tune, headers and other stuff. I bet they could do it.
Old 05-22-2017, 10:35 PM
Maligator
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 38 Posts

After many inquiries, this is who im taking my C6Z to; nothing but overwhelming positive comments/reviews. I should have mine done in the next few weeks, so I will be able to give you first hand feedback.

http://www.hypercisionautomotive.com/
Old 05-24-2017, 02:08 AM
Curt D
Burning Brakes

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Maligator
After many inquiries, this is who im taking my C6Z to; nothing but overwhelming positive comments/reviews. I should have mine done in the next few weeks, so I will be able to give you first hand feedback.

http://www.hypercisionautomotive.com/
I'd like to hear your thoughts as well. I'm looking to try a Pfadt street alignment. WAAAY back in the day Hypercision was known for great work. Some was first hand experience with a tune.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:44 PM
GMmuscle86
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did anyone end up going to Hypercision automotive for an alignment? I autocross my C5 Z06 and prefer to go to someone that might go a little more agressive for me for that reason. Or has some understand with them then a regular street setup.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Curt D
Burning Brakes

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Once I pull the cover off I will be stopping in there to talk to them and make an appt. I'm going to do the Pfadt street alignment.

Get notified of new replies

To C7Z alignment in Chicagoland area

Quick Reply: C7Z alignment in Chicagoland area