C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone have or can make 2017 Grand Sport CE fender emblem? (Pic in post)

Old 05-26-2017, 09:21 PM
eamespm
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

EmbraceNext,

Sorry but I stalked your profile and noticed you're in FL. I had mine done less than two hours south of you in Pompano Beach. The name of the company is ArmorTech Powder Coating. They already have the correct color and did a great job on mine. the downfall will be there's about a 10 day turn around.

Last edited by eamespm; 05-26-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:30 PM
EmbraceNext
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 27 Posts

HA! That no problem. Thanks. I will have to look into that. Yeah, I can't be without a car for 2 weeks so I will probably buy a second set of calipers. What did they charge?

Originally Posted by eamespm
EmbraceNext,

Sorry but I stalked your profile and noticed you're in FL. I had mine done less than two hours south of you in Pompano Beach. The name of the company is ArmorTech Powder Coating. They already have the correct color and did a great job on mine. the downfall will be there's about a 10 day turn around.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:36 PM
eamespm
Instructor

Originally Posted by EmbraceNext
HA! That no problem. Thanks. I will have to look into that. Yeah, I can't be without a car for 2 weeks so I will probably buy a second set of calipers. What did they charge?

It might be cheaper to rent a car for a few weeks than buy new calipers...just saying. The cost was $600.
Attached Images  
Old 05-26-2017, 09:39 PM
EmbraceNext
Instructor

My god that is awesome! Did they do the work to remove them from the car or did you have to do all that? The reason I ask is the guy I was going to go to is less but I have to do the brake work. Also the decals can you show me where you got those too so I can get them? I bought some but they are too small.

It might be cheaper to rent a car for a few weeks than buy new calipers...just saying. The cost was $600.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:49 PM
eamespm
Instructor

My god that is awesome! Did they do the work to remove them from the car or did you have to do all that? The reason I ask is the guy I was going to go to is less but I have to do the brake work. Also the decals can you show me where you got those too so I can get them? I bought some but they are too small.
Thanks! I had to remove them and shipped them since I'm in NC. You would have to do them same. You'll save about $70 in shipping since you're in the area. They weren't too bad to remove and reinstall and if you want I'll be more than happy to walk you thought the process. Just IM me if you go this route.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:52 PM
EmbraceNext
Instructor

Thank you! I will for sure. I can't get over how awesome they look. Please post a link to where I can get the decals too if you don't mind. I am going buy the right sizes.

Thanks! I had to remove them and shipped them since I'm in NC. You would have to do them same. You'll save about $70 in shipping since you're in the area. They weren't too bad to remove and reinstall and if you want I'll be more than happy to walk you thought the process. Just IM me if you go this route.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:54 PM
eamespm
Instructor

Thank you! I will for sure. I can't get over how awesome they look. Please post a link to where I can get the decals too if you don't mind. I am going buy the right sizes.

Sorry forgot to mention that they took care of the decal (included in the price). I just told them I wanted the same thing that was currently on them but in black.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:57 PM
EmbraceNext
Instructor

I will definitely go with them then. Decals and the correct color... awesome!
Old 05-26-2017, 10:03 PM
eamespm
Instructor

I will definitely go with them then. Decals and the correct color... awesome!
Be sure and talk to Phil (same name as me!) he has all the info.

I might of been the first to do this so I was a little nervous on how they would turn out but you help validate the results, so Thanks!
Old 05-28-2017, 12:50 PM
mountainears
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 988 Likes on 609 Posts
2018 Corvette of Year Finalist
2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Wow! Looks AWESOME. Can you post a shot showing the whole profile of the car?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Does anyone have or can make 2017 Grand Sport CE fender emblem? (Pic in post)