APR Spoiler fixed

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Patches
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 889 Likes on 587 Posts

Originally Posted by TEXHAWK0
I like the way that fits the fender width.
What keeps the rear bumper from just falling off after it is disconnected from the fender?
Nothing, really - except the electrical harnesses - so you need to be careful as you work on it. Wasn't a problem though. It slipped a couple of times but it doesn't slide all the way off, just a bit down and it's easy to keep it there. The reason I left it on is the first time, it was a beotch to disconnect the connectors and I had a buddy helping me that time. I'm sure it's no big deal but it was easy to do it this way today.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:34 AM
TEXHAWK0
Le Mans Master

Received 787 Likes on 539 Posts

Originally Posted by Patches
Nothing, really - except the electrical harnesses - so you need to be careful as you work on it. Wasn't a problem though. It slipped a couple of times but it doesn't slide all the way off, just a bit down and it's easy to keep it there. The reason I left it on is the first time, it was a beotch to disconnect the connectors and I had a buddy helping me that time. I'm sure it's no big deal but it was easy to do it this way today.
I know what you mean about some of the connectors, especially if there is limited space to work.
When I changed my shifter, the hardest part was figuring out how to disconnect all the different electrical connectors. Mechanical part was easy.
The following users liked this post:
Patches (07-02-2017)
Old 07-02-2017, 03:31 PM
MerakiAutoworks
Supporting Vendor

Received 588 Likes on 519 Posts

Very nice & you saved $$!

-Josh
The following users liked this post:
Patches (07-02-2017)

Quick Reply: APR Spoiler fixed