Sponsored by:

Billy Boat Gen 3 fusion for C7 stingray dual mode

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 07:05 AM
PhilH20s
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Billy Boat Gen 3 fusion for C7 stingray dual mode

looking for feed back. Recently purchased dual mode Gen 3 fusion Billy Boat exhaust for my C7 and there is no difference in sound between closed mode and open mode. Valves are working. Has anyone else had a similar issue with this system?
Old 08-23-2017, 12:23 PM
Dufox
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, where did you source the vacuum line ? can you pls. show me a picture if possible?
Thanks.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:10 AM
PhilH20s
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dufox
Hi, where did you source the vacuum line ? can you pls. show me a picture if possible?
Thanks.
Not sure what Vacuum has to do with anything. Can you explain? Valves are opening and closing as advertised but no sound difference whether idling or under load. Makes me wonder why pay for NPP option if you don't actually get any sound difference. I have decided to move on to Borla and try theirs.
No disrespect to Billy Boat. Their system sounds great (if you want it loud all the time). As a matter of fact they were very responsive to my issue with their NPP exhaust and tried to resolve it but with little success.
All good people at Billy Boat.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Dufox
Intermediate

Default Billy Boat Gen 3 Fusion Bi-modal

Originally Posted by PhilH20s
Not sure what Vacuum has to do with anything. Can you explain? Valves are opening and closing as advertised but no sound difference whether idling or under load. Makes me wonder why pay for NPP option if you don't actually get any sound difference. I have decided to move on to Borla and try theirs.
No disrespect to Billy Boat. Their system sounds great (if you want it loud all the time). As a matter of fact they were very responsive to my issue with their NPP exhaust and tried to resolve it but with little success.
All good people at Billy Boat.
The BB fusion gen 3 valves are controlled by a vacuum line which is triggered by a key fob. This is the BB fcor-0663. see my attachment.
was this what you bought?
Attached Images  
Old 08-29-2017, 02:44 PM
Dufox
Intermediate

I installed mine last week. Dual mode works fine. sounds great when valves open. when closed, has low growl, a bit louder than stock.

Get notified of new replies

To Billy Boat Gen 3 fusion for C7 stingray dual mode

Quick Reply: Billy Boat Gen 3 fusion for C7 stingray dual mode