Sponsored by:

All Girls Garage - GS with a super charger

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 07:40 PM
LT4_CE
Pro

Received 148 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by 2016_Z06
I stopped reading after the first couple lines, if it takes you that long to make your point its likely not worth hearing.

Again if its a better fit for you than im happy to hear it. I just wouldn't say its a better car.
The fact that your attention span is so short that you can't read (yes, I know when you read, you hear a voice inside your head... one of many, no doubt) a reasonably short paragraph without your mind wandering off, does not take away from anything that's been written in that paragraph.

Too bad, because as is the case with many of these posts, there may actually have been a positive comment about your Z. It's sad that you don't have the intellectual horsepower to find that out.

Last edited by LT4_CE; 09-12-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:48 PM
2016_Z06
Racer

Received 76 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by LT4_CE
Wow, you just like to make it up as you go, and pretend that nobody has read what you've already written. You're a prize, truly.

If someone as ignorant and arrogant as you tells me I'm sensitive, or dense as lead, then how could I be offended? Particularly, because you never seem to understand a single quote I've posted. I've said multiple times the Z06 is *faster*, and that's all you care about, right? I've said I like it, as I like all Corvettes. You're the one making the negative comments about the GS, and I'm not making them about the Z06.

"Hopefully their GS will turn into a Z06 that doesn't have any issues with heat soak... "

Yeah, a different supercharger. One that should prevent it from suffering heat soak. Pay attention, please.

I don't read the Z06 board, so I can't say you're right or wrong about this. Just be careful... whenever you mention a Z06 overheating, the vast majority of the replies you'll get from Z06 owners will be insults to you, your Vette and claims about how great their Vette is.

Regarding my highlighted portion of your post, as the great Ronald Reagan said, "there you go again." You try to pretend you actually like the GS, but you keep insulting it. You're not fooling anyone.

(Re: highlighted section of your post) as previously and repeatedly pointed out, every chance you get to take a dig at the GS, you take it.

Not all Z06 owners are arrogant and not all hate the GS. I can guarantee you that not all GS owners are insecure and hate the Z06. As a GS owner I admire the Z06. I just feel bad that the bottom line is the minor changes made to it to address the heat soak issue with the 2017 MY are probably all that Chevy will do. Why should they spend another dime fixing the Z06 when they've got what is essentially an improved, more powerful Z06 waiting in the wings, in the form of the ZR1? I think that unfortunately, this is something that will damage the legacy of the C7 Z06. I'm disappointed that Chevy would do that to the Z06 and its customers.
above highlighted in bold you contradicting yourself... you dont say anything bad about the z06 yet do it as your second post on this thread and then in the very post you claim not to make any derogatory statements... razor sharp logic

You then also state you have no basis of your knowledge regarding overheating ... brilliant admission of ignorance

For the trifecta, you then claim I hate the gs again and just attack it every chance I get when you are doing EXACTLY what you accuse me of... you are really blowing me away here i can barley take it

My final points for gs vs z06.

- They are 99% the same. The only difference is the engine. As you have stated the Z06 is faster.

-I would not spend 65k for a car that makes 460 hp...just my opinion, doesn't imply the gs isn't a great car, unless you are looking to be offended... ie you...

-Legacy, the Z06 with an M7 ran a 7.13 at the ring. Can't wait to see the grandsport's time.

In case you missed it in all it's glory here

-the online trolls can screech as much as they want about heat soak or worrying about oil temps. 7.13 at the ring.... rut row... now i've got og hot under the collar too:-)

It's not that I am smart, you just cannot form a logical argument to save your life.

Feel free to comment Lt4 this is an earlier post i made and you got btfo...then said nothing...
Old 09-12-2017, 07:49 PM
2016_Z06
Racer

The fact that your attention span is so short that you can't read (yes, I know when you read, you hear a voice inside your head... one of many, no doubt) a reasonably short paragraph without your mind wandering off, does not take away from anything that's been written in that paragraph.

Too bad, because as is the case with many of these posts, there may actually have been a positive comment about your Z. It's sad that you don't have the intellectual horsepower to find that out.
Salty much need to get blown out again let me know..

Yes possibly after the plethora of insults

Im just not wasting my time thats all.

Last edited by 2016_Z06; 09-12-2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:04 PM
2016_Z06
Racer

Originally Posted by 2cnd Chance
I will say that if I was into drag racing I'd choose the Z06 over the GS/Z07. However that's not really what a sportscar is about.
Id buy a dodge demon if that was my cup of tea. I agree with you on the sports car part!
Old 09-12-2017, 08:25 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Well since im the First guy to Supercharge a C7 GS I think i can say something here?

I been asked why not buy a z06?

Well to tell u all i love both cars and respect everyones choice...In my case i wanted the be different and i love to mod corvettes its what i do and live and learn new stuff everyday with these car here on the forum and while im ripping another c7 apart for some kind of mod

I was at Carlisle few weeks back and i was surprised the attention the car got made my wife and i feel so great of all our efforts we put into this car.
On top of it all
Harlan Charles was checking my car out the man of corvette Product manager...He was impressed by the mods and color sceme he awarded us with a Chip miller award for the mods...

Anyways please guys lets just say there both bad *** there all corvettes and we are 1 family!

here are some pics of the worlds first C7 GS supercharged done all by my wife and i in July of 2016,runs 10.3@141 on the track w just 8 lbs of boost
Attached Images      
The following 4 users liked this post by blown81bu:
dvilin (09-13-2017), fatsport (09-21-2017), LT4_CE (09-12-2017), Scoobydoobydoo (09-13-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 08:37 PM
LT4_CE
Pro

Originally Posted by 2016_Z06
It's not that I am smart, you just cannot form a logical argument to save your life.

Feel free to comment Lt4 this is an earlier post i made and you got btfo...then said nothing...
"It's not that I am smart..." Well, you've finally posted something we can agree on.

In my opinion, when it comes to logic, you and logic are like this: <<<--- --->>> Yes, that means you and logic go in opposite directions. So when someone like you makes a statement like that about me, I'm quite pleased.

The last time I commented in this thread was, I believe, before the labor day weekend. I disconnect from the internet on weekends anyway, and after a three day weekend, the thought of dealing with someone who acts like a petulant child, as you do, was not something that appealed to me.

So I ignored this thread for a while, but finally my curiosity got the better of me. I will say from looking at a few posts, that it looks like you've managed to irritate several others, not just me. Sorry to break it to you, but that's all you're capable of doing. Being an irritant. Sort of like that flying insect that flitters around my head at a picnic. I keep trying to whisk it away, but it keeps on keeping on. Just like what you do.

If btfo means what I think it means, then once again you have made an inane, off point comment. Like I said, keep on keeping on.

I haven't read all the posts since our last exchange, but if you have come right out and admitted your hatred for the GS, then I will apologize. If, on the other hand, you've continued your BS charade, and say you like the GS while simultaneously insulting it, then I won't be surprised one bit.

Sorry if this post has too many words for you to maintain your focus. If I post again, I'll try to keep it to three sentences max, and use words with two syllables or less. After all, I do want you to understand what I'm writing.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:42 PM
LT4_CE
Pro

Originally Posted by blown81bu
Well since im the First guy to Supercharge a C7 GS I think i can say something here?

I been asked why not buy a z06?

Well to tell u all i love both cars and respect everyones choice...In my case i wanted the be different and i love to mod corvettes its what i do and live and learn new stuff everyday with these car here on the forum and while im ripping another c7 apart for some kind of mod

I was at Carlisle few weeks back and i was surprised the attention the car got made my wife and i feel so great of all our efforts we put into this car.
On top of it all
Harlan Charles was checking my car out the man of corvette Product manager...He was impressed by the mods and color sceme he awarded us with a Chip miller award for the mods...

Anyways please guys lets just say there both bad *** there all corvettes and we are 1 family!

here are some pics of the worlds first C7 GS supercharged done all by my wife and i in July of 2016,runs 10.3@141 on the track w just 8 lbs of boost
I like your post, and I agree with your sentiment. However, I'm fairly certain there's one person posting in this thread who is not interested in calling the GS bad ***, doesn't care that they're all Corvettes, and certainly doesn't consider anyone who doesn't drive a C7 Z06 (probably has to be an M7, also) to be part of a family. I think all Corvettes are great, and as I've said, it pains me to think that Chevy will essentially abandon the C7 Z06 once the ZR1 comes out. The Z06 deserves a better legacy than the one it will likely end up with. Sad.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:50 PM
2016_Z06
Racer

"It's not that I am smart..." Well, you've finally posted something we can agree on.

In my opinion, when it comes to logic, you and logic are like this: <<<--- --->>> Yes, that means you and logic go in opposite directions. So when someone like you makes a statement like that about me, I'm quite pleased.

The last time I commented in this thread was, I believe, before the labor day weekend. I disconnect from the internet on weekends anyway, and after a three day weekend, the thought of dealing with someone who acts like a petulant child, as you do, was not something that appealed to me.

So I ignored this thread for a while, but finally my curiosity got the better of me. I will say from looking at a few posts, that it looks like you've managed to irritate several others, not just me. Sorry to break it to you, but that's all you're capable of doing. Being an irritant. Sort of like that flying insect that flitters around my head at a picnic. I keep trying to whisk it away, but it keeps on keeping on. Just like what you do.

If btfo means what I think it means, then once again you have made an inane, off point comment. Like I said, keep on keeping on.

I haven't read all the posts since our last exchange, but if you have come right out and admitted your hatred for the GS, then I will apologize. If, on the other hand, you've continued your BS charade, and say you like the GS while simultaneously insulting it, then I won't be surprised one bit.

Sorry if this post has too many words for you to maintain your focus. If I post again, I'll try to keep it to three sentences max, and use words with two syllables or less. After all, I do want you to understand what I'm writing.
Funny how you skipped the entire text of what i said...Almost like you still cant make a solid argument and just result to weak personal attacks...

I just pointed out how the gs is 99% of what a z06 is and is thus a great car.

If you want to keep making the claim i hate the gs while owning a z06 go ahead
Old 09-12-2017, 08:52 PM
2016_Z06
Racer

I like your post, and I agree with your sentiment. However, I'm fairly certain there's one person posting in this thread who is not interested in calling the GS bad ***, doesn't care that they're all Corvettes, and certainly doesn't consider anyone who doesn't drive a C7 Z06 (probably has to be an M7, also) to be part of a family. I think all Corvettes are great, and as I've said, it pains me to think that Chevy will essentially abandon the C7 Z06 once the ZR1 comes out. The Z06 deserves a better legacy than the one it will likely end up with. Sad.
grandsport is badass so is the z06.

legacy 7.13 at the ring...

Last edited by 2016_Z06; 09-12-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:06 PM
vettenevodrvr
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 33 Posts

Know what would be awesome? Every GS owner installed some sort of FI (Z06 emblems optional). Afterwards they all cruise by 2016_Z06's living quarters. Then report back to this thread to see what's been written. Hil-frikken'-larious!!

7:13!! Is that the new 4:20?

I jest!

Last edited by vettenevodrvr; 09-12-2017 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Just because.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:16 PM
2016_Z06
Racer

Originally Posted by vettenevodrvr
Know what would be awesome? Every GS owner installed some sort of FI (Z06 emblems optional). Afterwards they all cruise by 2016_Z06's living quarters. Then report back to this thread to see what's been written. Hil-frikken'-larious!!

7:13!! Is that the new 4:20?

I jest!
Oh that would be great, i would try to chase you down but my z06 would overheat before i even start it;-)
Old 09-21-2017, 06:35 AM
fatsport
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 894 Likes on 538 Posts

It's fun to go back and read this thread. Everybody loves their car.
This is a great time to be a vette owner.
They're all great cars.

Quick Reply: All Girls Garage - GS with a super charger