Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kerbeck Atlantic City

Old 09-12-2017, 12:28 PM
azdr
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Kerbeck Atlantic City

I had my C7 in for one of my free oil changes early this AM at Kerbeck's service dept.

While waiting, I wandered over to their showroom area. They had a 100+ new vettes parked outside on the side of what used to be their showroom.

I was surprised to see that the indoor Corvette showroom area had NO corvettes inside. It now has Chevy Trucks and other Chevy vehicles.

I used to really look forward to checking out the new Vettes up close in the showroom.

The guys at the service desk were clueless. When I asked whats going on over at the Corvette showroom they said " they don't know."

Anybody know if they are going to move or reopen the Corvette showroom.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:18 PM
rob62
Safety Car

Received 1,733 Likes on 874 Posts

In general, "clueless" is a fitting term when it comes to dealership employees. Except when it's time to pay up when they won't miss a trick.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

We actually had about 200 Corvettes outside and we had another showroom on the lot that has another 45 inside of it that I guess you missed.

The main showroom that we share with Chevy Buick and GMC was set up for a commercial they are shooting for the other brands and we took the Corvettes out so they could do their thing.

The showroom wasn't closed, just rearranged for the shoot. The other showroom is still filled with Corvettes and Corvette memorabilia and of course the lot is full!

Dave
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

The following 2 users liked this post by Dave@Ciocca:
Hopper12 (09-12-2017), Rebel Yell (09-12-2017)
Old 09-12-2017, 03:47 PM
azdr
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
We actually had about 200 Corvettes outside and we had another showroom on the lot that has another 45 inside of it that I guess you missed.

The main showroom that we share with Chevy Buick and GMC was set up for a commercial they are shooting for the other brands and we took the Corvettes out so they could do their thing.

The showroom wasn't closed, just rearranged for the shoot. The other showroom is still filled with Corvettes and Corvette memorabilia and of course the lot is full!

Dave
Thanks for the update.

Where is the other showroom? I don't know how I missed it.

Is the location change permanent or will you be moving back to the main showroom ?
Old 09-12-2017, 04:46 PM
CRABBYJ
Safety Car

Received 1,293 Likes on 722 Posts
Unmodified C8 of the Year 2021 Finalist
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

Kerbeck Showrooms. Top one usually Corvette.

Old 09-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Thanks Crabby, you nailed it.

We have been sharing the main showroom with the other cars since the beginning of the year and the other showroom has been filled with Corvettes.

The only reason you didn't see any Corvettes in the main showroom is because we were shooting a commercial.

Dave
Old 09-12-2017, 06:47 PM
azdr
Intermediate

Thanks Crabby, you nailed it.

We have been sharing the main showroom with the other cars since the beginning of the year and the other showroom has been filled with Corvettes.

The only reason you didn't see any Corvettes in the main showroom is because we were shooting a commercial.

Dave
Today was the first time I had been back to the dealership since last fall.

In all my prior visits, the main showroom was exclusive to Corvette. I wasn't aware of the change and the secondary showroom. Will check it out on my next visit. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:30 PM
01VETTECOP
Safety Car

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Let me tell you I have been to Kerbeck and spoke with DAVE. Dave is a great guy and always has as much time to talk or Bs as much as you want. Great place to visit even if you don't buy a car.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:11 AM
Avanti
Race Director

Received 5,188 Likes on 3,440 Posts

Hey, I think I see the new one in that overhead pic that I'm flying in to pick up Saturday!!! Thanks, CRABBYJ! Hehehe.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:31 AM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,605 Likes on 6,618 Posts

Dave
Thanks Dave,
When I picked up my 2008 I was impressed with the "Vintage Vettes" etc! Was wondering what happened! Glad it's still there!

For my recent Grand Sport purchase was prepared to fly to Atlantic City if needed. However found a great local small dealer who accepted Courtesy Delivery. Cheaper and only a 30 mile versus 500 miles drive home!

Thanks for the great service.

Last edited by JerryU; 09-13-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Kerbeck Atlantic City

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kerbeck Atlantic City