Sponsored by:

NCM deliveries prepared with C-Magic products

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 05:35 PM
c54u
Melting Slicks

Received 682 Likes on 475 Posts

Default NCM deliveries prepared with C-Magic products

NCM deliveries are prepared with C-Magic products wax/detailer.

C-Magic now has a new product this year called Radiant which is a sprayable ceramic product with lasting qualities and can be applied over and over to build thickness of the product. It is super easy to apply, and it also says that it greatly reduces dust attaching to the car....this has peaked my interest. I can't find any reviews on the Radiant spray, but from what I read about the review of C-Magic wax/detailer, it is very good.

Does anybody have experience with the spray on / buff off Radiant ceramic spray.

The following users liked this post:
Gonzo (10-10-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Blafli01
6th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have a good friend and fellow Corvette Club member here in Nashville that is in regular contact with the NCM Prep Manager. My friend saw a demonstration of the C-Magic Products during one of his visit there. The NCM Prep department I guess now exclusively uses their products and the NCM Store sells I believe their complete line of products.

I have used the C-Magic Car Wash, Wax and Detailer and most recently used C-Magic Radiant on my Corvette, XT5, Silverado, and Harley. They are excellent and really make the paint have a deep shine.

I am intending on doing my own comparison of a similar product F11 Topcoat Ceramic Coating to C-Magic Radiant and see if one product is better than the other. Both are pricey but maybe that is just the way it is. 16 oz bottle of C-Magic Radiant is $39.95 but you can do several vehicles with one bottle. I think F11 Topcoat is around $59 a bottle.

Give it a try. I really like the wax and detail best of all their products. Very quick application and with use of the detail to remove it makes it a really great shine touch up.
The following 2 users liked this post by Blafli01:
c54u (10-09-2017), Gonzo (10-10-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,919 Likes on 1,191 Posts

Here is a thread from the Car Care section on here talking about C Magic Radiant:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...c-ceramic.html
The following 2 users liked this post by Patman:
c54u (10-09-2017), Gonzo (10-10-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 10:16 PM
c54u
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Patman
Here is a thread from the Car Care section on here talking about C Magic Radiant:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...c-ceramic.html
Yes, I saw this thread before I posted mine. Hoping to get more feedback with regards to the C-Magic Radiant product including the longevity of the product. What I have heard is that dust sticks significantly less to the car and with torch red (I had machine silver before) I can really see the dust on the car especially on the rear bumper and looking down the sides of the car.

Old 10-09-2017, 10:52 PM
John Ulrich
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 270 Likes on 199 Posts

I use CMagic on my Lexus. Radiant was used on top of their wax two months ago and still looks good with great beading. I consider it an equal to Zaino used on my Corvettes. I found CMagic works better in cooler weather where Zaino AIO took too long to dry for my taste.
I did an unscientific test a few years back with both products on each side of the hood. Two months later both sides were equal in beading/sheeting.
The following 2 users liked this post by John Ulrich:
c54u (10-10-2017), Gonzo (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 06:04 AM
Ramler
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 156 Likes on 101 Posts

C-Magic products are the only ones that have ever touched my Corvettes. I got a bottle of Radiant last year from Kermit when it was first developed and it works great. This year I got the new polish and detailed my C6 before I traded it in. I use C-Magic wash, detail spray, wax, tire cleaner, Radiant, and leather treatment. Everything works well. My wife likes me to wax the car in the garage because it makes the whole area smell good.
The following 2 users liked this post by Ramler:
c54u (10-10-2017), Gonzo (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 06:05 AM
Patman
Race Director

Originally Posted by c54u
Yes, I saw this thread before I posted mine. Hoping to get more feedback with regards to the C-Magic Radiant product including the longevity of the product. What I have heard is that dust sticks significantly less to the car and with torch red (I had machine silver before) I can really see the dust on the car especially on the rear bumper and looking down the sides of the car.

It sounds like an interesting product, I'm anxious to learn more as well as I'm always open to trying out new things! I just tried out Meguiar's Ultimate Fast Finish on my wife's car. The new Meguiar's stuff is an aerosol spray sealant, so Radiant sounds like it's a very similar to it. Even if Radiant isn't a true ceramic, I like the idea that it mimics a lot of the qualities of ceramic coatings in that the car stays clean longer, bugs and bird bombs don't stick to it and dust is also lessened.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:03 AM
opusswa
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Bought my first Vette in March been using C-Magic Wash, Radiant, Wax, and Detail Wax since. Love it works as advertised. Yes less dust adhering to my black stingray. Just bought my second supply of products in bigger bottles. I did a review awhile back on Radiant not sure where it went.
c54u (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 09:19 AM
08Roadster
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Our club members have been using the entire C-Magic product line since 2008 when we did our first NCM delivery. All their products are GREAT!

We even use them on our C2 & C3 Vettes with wonderful success. Check out their website - cmagicwax.com - we highly recommend their products.

The Jersey Corvette Club
c54u (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Gonzo
Le Mans Master

Received 152 Likes on 117 Posts

Can you use it after having a paint correction and a ceramic coating applied? I plan on having my future Corvette professionaly paint corrected and a ceramic applied when I eventually get it

I was wondering what to use after that is done. I don't trust myself to do any paint correction.....but I like detailing myself. Yea. I'm a waxer lol
Old 10-10-2017, 09:30 AM
opusswa
Advanced

I would give them a call but if you get ceramic coating applied I don't believe you would need Radiant but could use the Wax. Radiant is their answer to Ceramic coatings.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:32 AM
opusswa
Advanced

"Although several manufactures jumped headlong into ceramic coatings a year or two ago, we chose to evaluate and do comparative testing to insure we could offer an outstanding product compared to others on the market.

Our product will coat virtually any automotive surface providing a hydrophobic surface, but also providing a much brighter finish than most products available. Washing is easier, faster and you'll find your wash cycle to be considerable less than a non ceramic vehicle finish."
Old 10-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Patman
Race Director

Ever since I read this thread I've been anxious to find out as much as I can about this stuff, as it really sounds like the most user friendly ceramic coating out there. I have wanted to start using ceramic coatings but every time I did more research on a product it sounded like it was way too finicky for the do it yourselfer. The only problem is I checked on their website but they don't ship this product to Canada and so far I can't find anyone up here that distributes it. I can always have it shipped to a drop box just across the border and pick it up there, I'm only an hour from the border (just drove there yesterday actually to pick up that Meguiar's Fast Finish that I wanted to try, yes I'm obsessed with detailing products lately!)
Old 10-10-2017, 10:52 AM
jdsaengine
Melting Slicks

Received 173 Likes on 111 Posts

I had NCM delivery in June, so did I get a ceramic coating? Or was it a special request and extra charge? Nobody ever asked or told me what kind of prep they did to the car. Delivery was BTW.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:13 PM
c54u
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Patman
Ever since I read this thread I've been anxious to find out as much as I can about this stuff, as it really sounds like the most user friendly ceramic coating out there. I have wanted to start using ceramic coatings but every time I did more research on a product it sounded like it was way too finicky for the do it yourselfer. The only problem is I checked on their website but they don't ship this product to Canada and so far I can't find anyone up here that distributes it. I can always have it shipped to a drop box just across the border and pick it up there, I'm only an hour from the border (just drove there yesterday actually to pick up that Meguiar's Fast Finish that I wanted to try, yes I'm obsessed with detailing products lately!)
If you call them, they will take your order over the phone and ship it to you in Canada.

Patman (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 12:15 PM
c54u
Melting Slicks

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:27 PM
c54u
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by jdsaengine
I had NCM delivery in June, so did I get a ceramic coating? Or was it a special request and extra charge? Nobody ever asked or told me what kind of prep they did to the car. Delivery was BTW.
I think you got the wax and detailer prep for delivery. I have read that they leave the samples of the products they used on the car for you in the car. But I don't know that for sure.

Get notified of new replies

To NCM deliveries prepared with C-Magic products

Old 10-10-2017, 01:04 PM
mschuyler
Safety Car

Received 3,818 Likes on 1,614 Posts

I got a small bottle of "Wash" and a small bottle of "Detail Wax" with my NCM delivery--and a quart of Mobil 1.
c54u (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 08:41 PM
Cliff8928
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by c54u
I think you got the wax and detailer prep for delivery. I have read that they leave the samples of the products they used on the car for you in the car. But I don't know that for sure.

I had samples of Adams products with my GS.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,293 Likes on 13,966 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Sounds like an interesting product. May have to give it a try when I run out of my current supply of detailing products.

Quick Reply: NCM deliveries prepared with C-Magic products