C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Carbon 65 owners roster

Old 03-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Judgment Day
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by bbechard View Post
has anyone figured out the exact color of the blue decals on the carbon65? either paint, decal, or whatever that matches? thanks
I might need some help for those fortunate enough to own this vehicle. Is the blue brake caliper color the same as the blue decals on the Carbon 65? If so, the 2018 order guide (and the Corvette Black Book for the 2018 MY) lists the caliper order code as J6B with a description of "Calipers - Blue Painted". However, early versions of the ordering system that GM sales employees use for order allocations listed this as "Caliper Color ZR1 Blue", which was originally discovered by Rick "Corvette" Conti back in April of 2017 (well before the ZR1 release date). This is also the same code used on the current 2019 ZR1 Corvette and the 2019 order guide. So, if the decal color and brake color are one and the same, that's probably the closest you might get.

There's also threads claiming that it could also be Paint Code 22U, aka Tacoma Blue.

Unfortunately, the order guide lists the fender graphics (23A) as just "Fender Graphics - Carbon 65", so really no information on that end.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:00 PM
thompstl1
CF Senior Member

I've wanted to paint the "Z" on my Z06 blue, so looking for the same answer! At one point, I was considering a blue stripe around my rims that matched the decal color; so I ordered a color palette of the striping material. What I found was that the color of the decals are the color of the calipers are different.

So far, I've not found a color code for the calipers or the decals! Like you, hope someone knows it!
Old 03-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Jac6909

Default Carbon 65 #520 Z06 A8

Old 03-09-2019, 05:38 PM
John01SS
CF Senior Member

Welcome to the Carbon 65 owners lounge! Every new pic that gets posted reminds me how great these cars look. Bet that looks awesome with the top down.

Man I canít wait until the weather breaks here in Maryland. My new C65 GS has been sitting in the garage since I bought it in December and itís starting to make me nutty.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:38 PM
WarMachine

#553 (M7 Z06) checking in from central Illinois. Waiting on the weather to cooperate so the splitter and skirts can (finally) go on...

Also, if anyone is interested in #341 (M7 GS): https://www.grimmchevy.com/VehicleDe...-IL/3202867153. Ask for Troy Scholl, truly a class act.

Look forward to seeing y'all on the highway sometime soon...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Carbon 65 owners roster

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: