C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

★Quiet Down Your Interior!- BLOCKIT Sound Deadener & DeadMats/ COMBO PRICE & FREE S&H

Old 02-07-2018, 07:55 PM
TKO Performance
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 279 Likes on 222 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Default ★Quiet Down Your Interior!- BLOCKIT Sound Deadener & DeadMats/ COMBO PRICE & FREE S&H

Let BLOCKIT Sound Solutions Help You Reduce Your Interior of Annoying Noise!.

Now in a combo package at a BETTER PRICE. PLUS FREE S&H!!! It comes in a large box so you save big!

We have 2 awesome products that together help quickly reduce road, tire and exhaust noise.
First, our hottest selling product , the Blockit "Quick & Quiet" mat which is the fastest efficient sound deadening system available. Installs in seconds!
Simply place the 3 piece kit right over your existing factory carpet! One piece for the cargo area and one piece for behind each seat. All pre cut for a perfect fit!

The patent pending design absorbs and suppresses unpleasant noise that leaks into your interior.
This is NOT a thin single layered mat. The BLOCKIT™ is a unique combination of 4 infused layers of real acoustical soundproofing. Now with even MORE barrier for more noise reduction.
It measures 1" thick! It can compress down to 1/8" so you lose NO cargo/trunk space! It also helps keep your cargo area cooler too!

Next, we take it up a notch by adding DeadMats.
Blockit DeadMats use a unique technology to eliminate unwanted vibration & noise in your vehicle. It’s not your typical mass loaded vinyl. The thin light weight mats are a highly damped proprietary mineral filled viscoelastic polymer which provides outstanding sound & vibration reduction. At only .445 lbs per sq ft the performance to weight ratio is amazing. Lightweight and simply designed to not vibrate!

The DeadMats are applied under the carpet behind the seats. The carpet easily comes up from behind the seats making for a easy install. The self adhesive backing makes for a simply cut and stick application.

The DeadMats with the "Quick & Quiet" Mats together really help reduce road, tire and some aftermarket exhaust. Great for Blue Tooth. Allows you to have a comfortable conversation. Helps with driver fatigue when on long trips.

This combo kit saves you money (over buying separate). PLUS right now FREE S&H!!

To order securely online click here!
http://www.tkoperformance.com/14-18-...Kit_p_287.html

Any Questions, please feel free to contact us.

Here are some quotes from forum members..

Originally Posted by azvetteguy
Absolutely incredible how quiet the car is now. GREAT PRODUCT!!!
Originally Posted by Kenpokev
Hey, just a quick shout out for a good product. I installed this in my '16 Z-06 and I'm very pleased with the product quality and sound. I still clearly hear the lovely rap of the exhaust, but not a lot of the tire noise on our nasty worn roads. Very pleased with this product.
Originally Posted by Gymbow
I installed the 3 piece system and finally got a chance to do a test drive this evening. I was very pleasantly surprised how well it worked as the improvement was immediately noticeable. The noise level inside the cabin was reduced and I had to lower the radio volume since it was so much easier to hear. I can still hear the nice sound of the engine & exhaust, but without the annoying road noises. Very pleased with this purchase.
Originally Posted by djpatrick35
It definitely made a big difference for me. It took all of a minute to put in my car and did have a noticeable effect on the sound. Great product.

Originally Posted by thptrek
I installed the Blockit sound insulation mat and the behind the seat panels this weekend and I am very impressed. The mat just goes in the hatch area and the fit is excellent. I installed the two panels that go behind the seats behind the carpet. The carpet in that area is not tacked down so it is easy to do.
The mat looks very polished in the rear cargo area so I don't think that I will add an aftermarket cargo mat on top of it.

While commuting to work this morning on the freeway I really did notice a difference. I did not have to crank the radio way up and the voices and music were much clearer.

If you are looking for a real easy sound insulation solution I would recommend this product.
Originally Posted by C6Vette2009
Great product! It does work. I also bought the LLoyds cargo mat for the hatch and now the car is super quiet. It's worth the money!
Originally Posted by snowman0920
I just put one in my '05 coupe. The difference in interior sound was instantly noticable. After cranking it up I had to put the window down a little to make sure the engine was running OK.
Originally Posted by Joy c7
Worth it, made a big difference.

It did however, take me double the 30 second recommended install time, due to me flopping it in there upside down and then having to take it out and flip it over because I didn't read the instructions.
Originally Posted by casting kid
I install on my 2005 and could tell a difference immediately. Now I know when the wife is in the car!Great product, does what Ed claims.
Originally Posted by RtStuf
Very pleased w this addition!
Originally Posted by Brian@RPT
I have had mine over a year and love it.
Originally Posted by barduch
Very evident reduction of noise level. Easy install under the factory carpet behind the seats as per the instructions and the rear mat was cut to perfection. Well worth the $ spent.
Originally Posted by vince48
Ed,
I finally received my Block It yesterday. Install was less than 10 minutes and YES it does make a differents. Well worth the wait.
Vincent
Originally Posted by fattiremike
I purchased a "blockit" for the road noise coming from the back of the car. It really helped a lot. I also have a Lloyds cargo mat sitting on top of the blockit as well………….
Originally Posted by breakskeet
Amazing how this works! Makes a convertible even quieter Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Nick996
I got mine yesterday and installed it last night.

First drive to work this morning and I can tell you it makes a big difference. Those that say it doesn't must have some really frickn' loud exhausts.
It took the resonance away that the road puts through the rear hatch area (hatch floor, plastic) and the road noise from the tires is probably cut in half.
There's also a noticeable "quietness" inside the rear now that I never had before. I always had that "white noise" behind my head from all the noises coming from the rear hatch area. Now it sounds like the entire car is quieter.
It made such a difference I am no longer worried about putting dynamat or peel and seal in my car. I will however still do the peel and seal on the floor boards under the car because now that the rear is so much quiter I hear road noise from under the car... lol.

Overall, it's a great buy and I'm glad I bought mine!!
Originally Posted by iridelow
To start with, I am not a vender and do not sell these things, but WOW! What a difference. I have an 05 vert with borla stingers and love the sound. But on the interstate and highway speeds, the car is just kind of loud. Not just from the exhaust, but from road noise. So I bought the new "blockit' insolation kit sold here on the forum. Not the kind that requires you to remove the carpet or anything. Just put two pads behind the seats and one pad in you truck, or cargo area for a coupe. I drove my car at 70+ MPH for a good ways last night and WOW!!! Much smoother and peacefull sound. The stereo sounded better and the car just seems so much quieter in the cab area. I have had a C6 coupe and now have a C6 vert, and I promise you, this thing works! Just wanted to shout out a nice mod.
Originally Posted by BB 2005
installed yesterday, wife noticed the difference! Works for me. Seems to work despite the lack of software or complex electronics
Originally Posted by C607RF
I received the BLOCKIT from TKO Performance just in time for
me to test it on a run to NCM. Install was a snap.
Good product, promptly shipped,
The noise difference is very noticeable and makes the Bose sound better. I am very happy with this
purchase.."

Rich, Cinn. OHIO

Originally Posted by Wass
I was at Carlisle and the Blockit was sold out, so I bought the demo kit that was inside the Corvette parked under the TKO tent. In my opinion, it was worth it because it works. My C6 is very loud, as it is cammed, etc., with headers & NPP. It has an annoying low rpm drone. With muffler flaps open it is unbearable for cruising below 1,950 rpms. Even with flaps closed, the drone was very annoying below 1,950. Most of my cruising is between 1,700 and 1,950 rpms in 6th gear with 4.10 gears. With the blockit installed, the drone is gone at these rpms with flaps closed. Not just reduced, but gone. Below 1,700 drone is reduced to a bearable level.

With muffler flaps open the drone is reduced with the kit, but still louder than my comfort level. But it's a moot point now.
Originally Posted by LOUSVETTE
Worth the couple of bucks it costs

Originally Posted by okbkvette
Did it myself last week. Like it. I also put the pieces behind the seats UNDER the carpet. Cleaner look.
Originally Posted by Dif
I have it also and give it a
Glad I got it and it makes a nice difference
Originally Posted by T's C6

Originally Posted by laread
I bought it from TKO as part of the group purchase. I think it is well worth the investment. It really reduces cabin noise from the Goodyear run flat tires.
Originally Posted by Jakeross
I have had mine installed about a week. The noise difference is very noticable and makes the Bose sound better. I am very happy with this purchase. Not able to tell about the cabin heat since it has been in tthe 100's here.
Originally Posted by 9C1
I'm happy with my BLOCKIT drop in kit. I have had it on several road trips and it does work. Easy install too. I can't say about the heat. It was relatively cool last few weeks. Now Summer is here.
Originally Posted by rpoz06
Having had Blockit in my Z06 - I thought it did a great job reducing noise so I added it to the C7 - Z51.

It arrived packaged well. Easy install with a precise fit. I was able to use the rings and shade. I found it able to make a nice noise reduction on all surfaces around Little Rock including interstate and different road surfaces including concrete and asphalt.
I'm very happy with the product!
Originally Posted by doopoco
…..On rough pavement we can actually have a conversation without yelling. Stereo sounds great but we can still hear and feel that awesome exhaust!

Thanks TKO

Originally Posted by Boiler2
Installed on my C7 Z06. TRANSFORMATIONAL! The reduction in tire noise is astonishing. Being an engineer I had planned to use my laboratory dB meter to measure noise levels with and without the TKO Blockit kit. As it turns out there is no need to do so because the noise reduction is truly dramatic. This kit is a "must have" for all but deaf C7 owners. I had a '14 Z51 which had hellacious tire noise. I was exhausted after driving it for 3-4 hours. The '15 Z06 was significantly quieter and rides more smoothly....think Chevy vehicle engineers softened the suspension bushings. Seems to be well known that the '15 is a quieter car. Just can't believe how such a relatively inexpensive and easily installed kit can be so effective. I could now drive the car across country....yes, it's that good.

Originally Posted by Spinny
I have used this product on my C6 and C7 and am very satisfied. It works as advertised.
Originally Posted by tome
Well, I had a chance to test drive my car on some roads that previously had some serious tire noise due to the road conditions. For the ease of installation and simpleness of the product; I'm very pleased with the it. I was able to lower my radio volume from where it used to be, and hold conversations without raising my voice. In fact I am now aware of other noises that I hadn't previously heard.
So bottom line: I'd recommend(your hearing my vary) .
I can't say it's equal to the kits that require full interior dis-assembly since I didn't do that, but I definitely feel there is value in the product. If you are in Southern Calif and want to try in your car, come by and we'll throw it in and you can hear for yourself. Or just take my car for a test drive.

Tom
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Originally Posted by C7X46
I installed these two items to help with road noise and was blown away at the difference it made. The reduction in noise from the rear of the car is staggering, I highly suggest it if you are annoyed by tire noise. Be careful in touring mode you might fall asleep.
Originally Posted by GizmoZ
I ordered two sets of the three piece kit-- one for me and one for my dad. We both agree that there is absolutely a noticeable difference after the mats were installed. The car is noticeably quieter at highway speeds. We're both happy with them!
Originally Posted by GizmoZ
We're still happy with ours. Definitely takes the edge off tire noise/rumble on the highway.

Originally Posted by MRHTRD
Received my set of sound deadeners yesterday and promptly installed them in about 10 minutes.

Started the car in my garage and could hardly hear the exhaust with the windows up. Backed it outside ( a lot of snow here now ) and tried the same thing, windows down ,windows up. I will not get to take the Z06 out until spring, but I can tell you that there is a substantial difference in the noise factor just sitting in the car and listening to it run.

Great product. Can't wait to do a more extensive test in the spring, but initially this seems to be a great product !!

Many thanks,
Dave
Originally Posted by txapezl1
Got mine in today. 5 minute install. Works great. Fit and finish on point. Nicely done. Highly recommend. Not a bad way to spend $220. (In my Toretto voice).
Originally Posted by griff122
I just installed mine (took about 2 min) and the difference is night and day. Definitely recommend.
Originally Posted by joemessman
I installed the basic 3 piece set and they really cut down on the road and noise.
Originally Posted by tr6drvr
3pc set with aftermarket carpet on top in hatch works great. Almost too great for exhaust sound.

I installed Mich A/S tires which helped a lot but the Block-it mats finished the job. Almost no road and tire noise. And I still have the deadmats to install if I want.
Originally Posted by iew
I can now carry a conversation and listen to radio. The Blockit Kit was super easy to install maybe 5 minutes. Amazing reduction of road noise.
Originally Posted by The Sea
Got mine for my 16 coupe and works like a charm..Very easy to install.

Jerry in Minnesota.
Originally Posted by zras01
I added the "blockit" to my 2008 C6 and it made a huge difference in the cabin noise. I can actually have a conversation and/or listen to the radio without the overwhelming road noise that is usually generated in the cargo area. Great Product.

Originally Posted by mtaxman
Just got my Blockit mats today and did a roadtest on the concrete I16 around Savannah and a couple miles on local black top.
Super easy install - drop in and forget it. I have a coupe.
Big rear mat had the slits for rings.
Put my Stingray logo rear carpet on top of the mat and also put the mats behind the seats.
I can tell a difference in noise ; can hear the radio better and believe a long cruise will be far more pleasant.

Originally Posted by joemessman
I have the Blockit mats. My wife can hear like you wouldn't believe. She is the perfect test for these. She stated to me that there was a significant difference in sound reduction. That's good enough for me. I thought there was a difference too, but I didn't want to rule out wishful thinking on my part so I had her listen before and after.
Originally Posted by NSC5
I put it in my 2016 Z06 last week and the difference is very noticeable. Less tire noise, radio volume setting is lower now and much more enjoyable. As another poster noted the exhaust sound now stands out more; my Z06 exhaust is normally set to track mode.

I did notice the action of the Bose audio pilot (auto volume compensation) is much more noticeable now and I turned it off.
Originally Posted by Travlee
obviously super simple to put install, in a 10 min trip to the store... noticeably quieter. i have LTH, high flow cats, and factory npp. to me it sounded like i had the flaps closed.. maybe even more quiet than that.
…… is it worth the $230?? to me yeah, because i am lazy don't want to pull all the carpet out.... so with that being said, money well spent to me
Originally Posted by peterg943
I received and installed my "Block It" order today. Took the car out for a ride when I was done and found it was much quieter. In my opinion, this stuff is fantastic. I do have to say that covering it with the mat completes the look.
Originally Posted by Maxie2U
I purchased the BLOCKIT "QUICK & QUIET" DROP IN NOISE DEADENING MATS AND THE BLOCKIT DEAD MATS 18 "X 32" - 5 SHEETS

Really reduced road noise without reducing the exhaust note. Now I don't need to turn the radio up so high.

Must have add-ons. Worth the $$.
Originally Posted by javenius
Received order and wrinkles were gone after laying out overnight.

Got a chance to "install" today and take a quick ride before the weather arrived. Pleased to say wife and I observed a noticeable reduction in road noise and it was easier to converse.

Thanks!
Jim

Originally Posted by Tony S45
Installed the three piece Block It in my 2003 coupe and found that it works very well to calm down the drum-like acoustical problem of the rear hatch area.

Two thumbs up for this product.
Originally Posted by patentcad
Noticeably reduced the tire road noise reverberating through the rear compartment. When I first got the car I noticed that early on - the rear hatch area magnifying that sound of the big Z51 tires (my C6 was not a Z51). The Block It reduced that considerably.
Originally Posted by shot410ga
I bought the set from Blockit. It seemed to cut the exhaust roar down about 1/3. Worth the $229 I paid.
Originally Posted by DAC17
This stuff works! Put it in, didn't tell the wife and she said "is your car quieter than normal?"

I guess that's a good test of the sound-deadening ability!
Originally Posted by bonzo
Finally put the top up. Certainly can tell the difference. Car is a bit quieter, you still hear the roar at take off from dead stops and when u hit the gas. But when cruising it's a nice peaceful quiet. But even more important to me, my c5 is a daily driver and living in Fl it gets really hot. I've noticed that my trunk is a lot cooler. Every night when I leave work I put my laptop bag in the trunk and I think hope the heat doesn't kill this thing. Well since the block it install the trunk with the top up or down seems much cooler. Well worth the price of admission lol.

Originally Posted by mjdart
I ordered the 3 piece set for my Z06 and yeah it really works. I noticed a significant reduction in road noise. The pads are pretty heavy (dense) which I'm sure contributes to the effectiveness at reducing noise.
Originally Posted by javenius
I got my sound deadening kit for my vert from TKO Performance. Kit came with a mat for the trunk and a piece for behind each of the front seats. Noticeable improvement.

Jim
Originally Posted by rblakeney
…..Another thing I did was add the Blockit sound deadening mats to the rear hatch area. These things actually work well to attenuate the wind and road noise so that the exhaust sound comes through. I am surprised how well they work for this and it was unexpected.

My car is an 89 with the L98 engine, ….

Originally Posted by dctex99
Received mine today; installed and drove; it really does make a difference; Thanks for making a great product; I personally wish Corvette would offer a "sound deadening" option as I would buy it even if it was somewhat costly!!! This works great and easy to install!!, Dwight Alexander
Originally Posted by PDXC7
.…the wait was worth it. They cut the sound down dramatically, and I can listen to music at a normal level without having to crank it up in order to drown out tire noise. Great product.

Originally Posted by jimmbbo
I dropped in a set of Block It sound mats (cargo area plus one behind each seat) in my C7 Stingray coupe.
Using the Decibel X Pro app, I measured 2 - 5 dB lower noise levels on varying roads at varying speeds, which was noticeable, but more importantly, the cargo pad cut down the reverberations from the drum head that is the cargo floor and reduced the noise spikes generated by road joints and seams... The 'Vette is now about as quiet as my '11 Mustang GT 5.0, my previous "touring" car...
The pads aren't cheap, and do add weight, but they attenuate much of the most annoying noise from the back of the car. IMO worth the money.
Originally Posted by shot410ga
I bought one of these kits, and they work. I have a very loud ZO6 , and the kit reduced the noise level down considerably. As least according to my wife, who did not like the roar. Well worth the cash. Fits right in, took about 3 minutes to install and looks OK.

This combo kit saves you money (over buying separate). PLUS right now FREE S&H!!

To order securely online, click here!

Serving The Corvette Forum For 21 Years!!

Allow us to add you to the list of extremely satisfied customers.
Order Securely Online 24/7: http://tkoperformance.com/index.html
Feel Free To Contact Us By Phone: 1800 -778- 9898 Monday- Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm

Click Here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TKO-Pe...e/367433626633

Last edited by TKO Performance; 02-07-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Travelor
Pro

Received 61 Likes on 45 Posts

Default wheels

I'm on my second Corvette and am using your product which reduces most of the sound. But I'm still getting a far amount of tire noise - is there a possibility that you may make a mat that fits over the interior portion of the wheel "cowling" to reduce the tire noise?
Old 02-08-2018, 07:29 AM
teejake
Lifetime Supporting Gold
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 107 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by TKO Performance

Let BLOCKIT Sound Solutions Help You Reduce Your Interior of Annoying Noise!.

Now in a combo package at a BETTER PRICE. PLUS FREE S&H!!! It comes in a large box so you save big!

We have 2 awesome products that together help quickly reduce road, tire and exhaust noise.
First, our hottest selling product , the Blockit "Quick & Quiet" mat which is the fastest efficient sound deadening system available. Installs in seconds!
Simply place the 3 piece kit right over your existing factory carpet! One piece for the cargo area and one piece for behind each seat. All pre cut for a perfect fit!

The patent pending design absorbs and suppresses unpleasant noise that leaks into your interior.
This is NOT a thin single layered mat. The BLOCKIT™ is a unique combination of 4 infused layers of real acoustical soundproofing. Now with even MORE barrier for more noise reduction.
It measures 1" thick! It can compress down to 1/8" so you lose NO cargo/trunk space! It also helps keep your cargo area cooler too!

Next, we take it up a notch by adding DeadMats.
Blockit DeadMats use a unique technology to eliminate unwanted vibration & noise in your vehicle. It’s not your typical mass loaded vinyl. The thin light weight mats are a highly damped proprietary mineral filled viscoelastic polymer which provides outstanding sound & vibration reduction. At only .445 lbs per sq ft the performance to weight ratio is amazing. Lightweight and simply designed to not vibrate!

The DeadMats are applied under the carpet behind the seats. The carpet easily comes up from behind the seats making for a easy install. The self adhesive backing makes for a simply cut and stick application.

The DeadMats with the "Quick & Quiet" Mats together really help reduce road, tire and some aftermarket exhaust. Great for Blue Tooth. Allows you to have a comfortable conversation. Helps with driver fatigue when on long trips.

To order securely online click here!

Here are some quotes from forum members..

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

To order securely online, click here!

is there a convertible specific kit?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:56 AM
lennykoll
Racer

Received 114 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by teejake

Found this..... could not find "Combo Kit" for TKO 888-11T.... How about it, TKO..... do you have 'Vert combo for sale.......LK

http://www.tkoperformance.com/14-18-...ble_p_395.html

Last edited by lennykoll; 02-08-2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:02 AM
TKO Performance

Originally Posted by teejake

and

Originally Posted by lennykoll
Found this..... could not find "Combo Kit" for TKO 888-11T.... How about it, TKO..... do you have 'Vert combo for sale.......LK

http://www.tkoperformance.com/14-18-...ble_p_395.html
Let me work on that.

Originally Posted by Travelor
I'm on my second Corvette and am using your product which reduces most of the sound. But I'm still getting a far amount of tire noise - is there a possibility that you may make a mat that fits over the interior portion of the wheel "cowling" to reduce the tire noise?
We found that the majority of the tire, road noise comes in and resonates through the cargo area rather then the wells. However we added more barrier to the new mats whcih could help. But in your case, we have the DeadMats which is designed to eliminate vibration and can be placed anywhere. You can buy in 2,5 & 9 sheets of 18"x32"

Check it out.
Link: http://www.tkoperformance.com/2014-2018_c_4923.html

Old 02-09-2018, 10:15 AM
lennykoll
Racer

So TKO... it looks like for the 'verts the TKO 888-11T kit gives the best bang for the buck!!?? Do you have and Db reading for noise reduction with just the 'vert kit.... trunk seem fairly isolated but the behind the seat pads look like they would be worth it..... how do they compare thickness-wise with Dead Mats.....Just curious....LK
Old 02-12-2018, 12:40 PM
TKO Performance

So TKO... it looks like for the 'verts the TKO 888-11T kit gives the best bang for the buck!!?? Do you have and Db reading for noise reduction with just the 'vert kit.... trunk seem fairly isolated but the behind the seat pads look like they would be worth it..... how do they compare thickness-wise with Dead Mats.....Just curious....LK
The trunk might seem isolated but exterior noise still resonates within and leaks into the cabin. Convertibles are not as bad as the coupe, but its there.
This is why the Blockit is popular with other makes and models that also have a trunk. The Blockit helps absorb and suppress noise before entering that area.

As you can see the Blockit "Quick and Quiet" is a 3 piece kit. The difference in thickness between the 2 Blockit mats that go behind the seat (over the carpet) vs the DeadMats (under) is 3/4" to 1/16"!
DeadMats are thin by design. Making them malleable BUT extreamly effective in stopping vibrations.

After making the Blockit for the Coupe, we were contacted by Convertible owners who wanted it made for them. So we did.
At that time we did not do a db test with the C7 vert. The only feed back we used was the noticeable different with the human ear and now all the positive comments from those customers which you can see in the comments I posted above in my opening statement.

The DeadMats just take it to another level. You can get just the Blockit "Quick & Quiet" and see if that is perfect for you. Unfortunately the only issue is we sold out so if your interested, contact me. We should have more in about 2-3 weeks. Regardless if the sale is off, I'll take care of ya

Ed

Last edited by TKO Performance; 02-12-2018 at 03:19 PM.
The following users liked this post:
lennykoll (02-12-2018)
Old 02-12-2018, 04:08 PM
lennykoll
Racer

The trunk might seem isolated but exterior noise still resonates within and leaks into the cabin. Convertibles are not as bad as the coupe, but its there.
This is why the Blockit is popular with other makes and models that also have a trunk. The Blockit helps absorb and suppress noise before entering that area.

As you can see the Blockit "Quick and Quiet" is a 3 piece kit. The difference in thickness between the 2 Blockit mats that go behind the seat (over the carpet) vs the DeadMats (under) is 3/4" to 1/16"!
DeadMats are thin by design. Making them malleable BUT extreamly effective in stopping vibrations.

After making the Blockit for the Coupe, we were contacted by Convertible owners who wanted it made for them. So we did.
At that time we did not do a db test with the C7 vert. The only feed back we used was the noticeable different with the human ear and now all the positive comments from those customers which you can see in the comments I posted above in my opening statement.

The DeadMats just take it to another level. You can get just the Blockit "Quick & Quiet" and see if that is perfect for you. Unfortunately the only issue is we sold out so if your interested, contact me. We should have more in about 2-3 weeks. Regardless if the sale is off, I'll take care of ya

Ed
Thanks for the thoughtful and thorough reply..... although the 'vert is fairly quiet already, when they come back in stock post here or PM me and I will order a set..... thanks, Lenny
Old 02-14-2018, 10:42 AM
TKO Performance

Thank you for the orders! All orders from Monday forward should ship Tomorrow and Friday!Tracking numbers will be sent to you via the email you provided.

Thanks for the thoughtful and thorough reply..... although the 'vert is fairly quiet already, when they come back in stock post here or PM me and I will order a set..... thanks, Lenny
Old 05-07-2018, 10:32 AM
TKO Performance

A few left in stock
Old 05-08-2018, 09:56 AM
patentcad
Drifting

Received 757 Likes on 321 Posts

This stuff works. WhenI first got my 2017 Z51 coupe, I noticed the tire noise coming from the rear hatch area was much louder than the 2007 C6 coupe I traded against it. It made all the difference. Install time < 2 minutes which suits my limited mechanical skills.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:21 PM
lennykoll
Racer

A few left in stock
So.... maybe I missed it but did the 'vert version come back into stock??!!....LK
Old 05-10-2018, 12:08 PM
TKO Performance

We still have a few Coupe 888-10T and 888-10-55T in stock.

So.... maybe I missed it but did the 'vert version come back into stock??!!....LK
Sorry but yes , missed it. Convertibles only are out of stock again. We will have them in again soon.

I know we shipped some to other companies, you can call and ask if they still have them in stock. I want your business but if you can get it quicker, try that route
Old 06-25-2018, 01:26 PM
TKO Performance

Sorry. We got blown out again. (Thank you for the orders) We only have a few C7 Blockit coupes left in stock. Those will ship as soon as we get the orders.
Once we run out, its not too bad, we will have them in again in a couple of weeks.
Old 09-29-2018, 04:39 PM
Steve Carter
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

It took almost the full month of September to receive my Blockit kit. But as stated, it only takes two to five minutes for the install. I had not read any of the posts here before I placed my ordered so I had no idea how many DB’s the kit would reduce the noise in my C7 Corvette. After a short drive I was guessing it made about a three DB’s difference. My thought was also the Blockit kit took the edge off the noise. Interesting, they use the same words in their add. I was surprised that no DB reduction information was listed in the advertising when I placed my order. But, may be for some three DB’s doesn’t sound like much. In my case this was well worth the money. I will NOT be sending it back.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:25 AM
TKO Performance

Originally Posted by Steve Carter
It took almost the full month of September to receive my Blockit kit. But as stated, it only takes two to five minutes for the install. I had not read any of the posts here before I placed my ordered so I had no idea how many DB’s the kit would reduce the noise in my C7 Corvette. After a short drive I was guessing it made about a three DB’s difference. My thought was also the Blockit kit took the edge off the noise. Interesting, they use the same words in their add. I was surprised that no DB reduction information was listed in the advertising when I placed my order. But, may be for some three DB’s doesn’t sound like much. In my case this was well worth the money. I will NOT be sending it back.
Sorry for the delay in getting your order. You probably ordered when we were o.o. stock. Regardless, not acceptable. I apologize.
Real glad to hear you're happy with the Blockit. Yes meters have recorded around 4 dbs but your right , numbers don't mean much to most. What is 4 dbs? But if we state that it would make it easier to have a conversation, you don't have to crank the music as loud, helps with blue tooth and that it takes the edge off tire/road noise and some aftermarket exhaust, people can relate to that.

Thank you for your business and for you taking the time to post your results. We appreciate it.

Ed

Last edited by TKO Performance; 10-01-2018 at 11:26 AM.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Steve Carter
Racer

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Thank you for your business and for you taking the time to post your results. We appreciate it.
The Blockit Kit was worth the wait. Thanks for offering this product. I feel it’s a good value.

Sometimes it’s hard to find value these days. ​​​​​​​
The following users liked this post:
TKO Performance (10-02-2018)
Old 10-09-2018, 07:24 AM
TKO Performance

Get notified of new replies

To ★Quiet Down Your Interior!- BLOCKIT Sound Deadener & DeadMats/ COMBO PRICE & FREE S&H

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ★Quiet Down Your Interior!- BLOCKIT Sound Deadener & DeadMats/ COMBO PRICE & FREE S&H