tunlhd1
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Sport mode most of the time with gauge cluster and exhaust set to track mode
Old 03-22-2018, 11:02 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,919 Likes on 5,328 Posts

Keep my Z06 in Eco or Tour Mode on the street (mostly Eco). Display permanently set in Tour Mode as Spring Mountain does it, Exhaust permanently set in Track Mode. When on Track use Track/Wet on wet track, Track/Sport 1, Sport 2 or RACE depending on how I feel when the track is dry. The reason I set the display in Tour Mode is that is the only display that provides a digital representation of Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Volts, etc. Everything else uses some sort of really bad analog instrumentation. It is also the only display mode that shows Coolant Temp since the regular Stingray Analog Coolant gauge is used as the boost gauge on the Z06.

Bill
Old 03-22-2018, 11:34 PM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,918 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill Dearborn
Keep my Z06 in Eco or Tour Mode on the street (mostly Eco). Display permanently set in Tour Mode as Spring Mountain does it, Exhaust permanently set in Track Mode. When on Track use Track/Wet on wet track, Track/Sport 1, Sport 2 or RACE depending on how I feel when the track is dry. The reason I set the display in Tour Mode is that is the only display that provides a digital representation of Coolant Temp, Oil Temp, Volts, etc. Everything else uses some sort of really bad analog instrumentation. It is also the only display mode that shows Coolant Temp since the regular Stingray Analog Coolant gauge is used as the boost gauge on the Z06.

Bill
On the 2018s and 2019s there is a new feature in the track display that allows you to see those digital readouts of all of those things, along with the tire pressure and tire temperature too. Foosh posted this image of it a week or two ago:
Attached Images  
The following users liked this post:
blkvet6 (03-24-2018)

Quick Reply: New to me C7 - what drive mode?