Sponsored by:

Car Wash Tunnel

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 03:20 PM
CptCvMan
Pro

Received 182 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by pdpratt
I hope you are successful with your automatic wash. I would not wash my C7 in an auto car wash if it was free. Part of owning a corvette is to enjoy and wax / polish it. It helps me release my stresses of the day or week. The finish has been corrected and sealed with Xpel and Cquartz coating. The rotating brushes and strong chemicals would not be good for the shine or finish. Maybe Corvette owners like to work on the car.
Your way is not my way. After working 60+ hours per week every week, spending time washing and waxing is not for me. I prefer to spend the time driving it, not polishing it. Will it go through automatic washes all the time, nope. Have found someone who will be hand washing the car while I am working or running errands I would not be running in the Vette. But, once they are done and I get some free time, I will be driving, not polishing.

Or to modify your words:
Part of owning a corvette is to enjoy driving it. It helps me release my stresses of the day or week. Maybe Corvette owners like to drive their car.
The following users liked this post:
thrilled (04-22-2018)

Quick Reply: Car Wash Tunnel