Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spoiler- stage 2

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 11:36 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Spoiler- stage 2

Not sure if this is appropriate mentioning a specific Amazon vendor, but thinking of buying a rear spoiler ( painted carbon fiber metallic Zo6 stage 2) from Extreme Online Store. Great price, understand it's made out of the country, but Q&A feedback is that the spoiler was designed for the Stingray, and doesn't have the 1/2" hangover that most aftermarket pieces have. Anyone have any experience with this company?
Old 04-27-2018, 01:53 PM
LbulletM
Burning Brakes

Received 67 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by 1954
Not sure if this is appropriate mentioning a specific Amazon vendor, but thinking of buying a rear spoiler ( painted carbon fiber metallic Zo6 stage 2) from Extreme Online Store. Great price, understand it's made out of the country, but Q&A feedback is that the spoiler was designed for the Stingray, and doesn't have the 1/2" hangover that most aftermarket pieces have. Anyone have any experience with this company?
Got skirts and splitter in CF from them on ebay. They came with huge blemishes (like 5"x2" unglossed sections on one skirt and smaller ones on the other) that they said they would provide a partial refund for if I could buff them out. They also came pre-drilled for the winglets that I didn't order.

Asked if I could get the winglets on discount in lieu of a refund.

The discounted price was MORE than the difference between the package with winglets and without winglets (ie, still charging more than the winglets were worth AFTER discount).

I returned them and will never buy from them again.

Quick Reply: Spoiler- stage 2