Sponsored by:

Happy Summer everybody!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 03:41 AM
Dunga
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Happy Summer everybody!

i have been absent for what seems to be an eternity. I find myself creeping the forum from work once in a while, especially the ZR1 section. Well yesterday evening was bath time for my stable ponies. A quickish inside and out. For what it’s worth Glen’s OG detail methods still work like a dream! I haven’t taken out my dual action polisher but am planning on it probably next week. I just needed to get them cleaned up, especially the Stingray after my track day last Friday.

Four plus years of ownership, this car still puts a smile on my face every time I look at her, let alone get in and drive. I remember the excitement and anticipation of when my order was going to get picked up, when the car was shipping...etc! Still tremendously appreciative of Mike Furman who got me my own first ever factory ordered car, when local dealers were jerking me around. I’m planning to keep the car as long as I can, despite the temptation to get one of her faster sisters that GM has since released! Man, that ZR1 is soooo delicious!

Happy Summer folks!

Dunga

Stablemates!

Held up well after 19,000 miles, 4 years and a few track days but will need to go buhbye soon in favor of a set of PS4Ss.

Bonus picture: spotted on the drove home from the track day. Love the bumper sticker!!

Last edited by Dunga; 07-19-2018 at 03:44 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Rebel Yell (07-19-2018)

Quick Reply: Happy Summer everybody!