C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yet another Mag Ride upgrade question

Old 02-10-2019, 06:07 PM
BullittEV
CF Senior Member

I recently purchased a used 2017 GS, how can I check if it's already been installed? 14.7k on the clock
Old 02-10-2019, 06:34 PM
budgreen3564
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Have the service department run a services history report. It will show if it’s been done
Old 02-11-2019, 03:02 PM
roy817

I called several dealers in Northern Virginia and the answers I got were all over the place. The dealership where I purchased told me that they read about it all over the internet, but heard nothing from GM so they weren't doing it. One quoted me a price double the stated rate. Finally took it to a dealer very close to home. After showing them I did in fact have MRC (they were plugging in the wrong VIN), they applied the update for me free of charge. I checked on the website (described in another thread) and it did in fact show it was applied. Noticed subtle changes to the handling, but very noticeable in wet weather. IMHO, the update is well worth the price and even better for me as it was free.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yet another Mag Ride upgrade question

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: