Share Your Favorite Corvette Memory, Win a Travel Mug! - Page 3 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Share Your Favorite Corvette Memory, Win a Travel Mug!

Notices
C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Share Your Favorite Corvette Memory, Win a Travel Mug!

Old 09-30-2018, 04:25 PM
Tweedy
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by IB Jason View Post
Thanks for sharing your memories, everyone. We'll announce the winners of our Travel Mugs in the coming days.

The eligibility period for the giveaway is now closed, but please feel free to keep sharing your stories here!
Hi, did you ever figure out who won mugs and if / when they would be shipped? Thanks.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:33 PM
IB Jason
IB Staff

Originally Posted by Tweedy View Post
Hi, did you ever figure out who won mugs and if / when they would be shipped? Thanks.
Our ten winners were contacted and their mugs were shipped out. I apologize for not posting it here sooner. The winners are Ammo, cgladish, dwbme, oldgoat99, outrunm, Phanni, PLRX, Searay240, VegasJen, and WhiteC1.

Thanks!
Old 01-04-2019, 02:11 AM
buckeye4
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Gift from A Angel

My purchased new 2014 Cyber Gray Metallic 1LT Coupe was a gift from my wife. Theda, my wife of 21 years, passed away in 2011 after a courageous and dignified 10 year battle with cancer. She was able to remain in our home thanks to Hospice Care giving us the opportunity to discuss in detail what her desires were for the future for her and me. One day she surprised me by saying “I know how much you like hot cars, so I want you to take my IRA and buy yourself a Corvette”. She knew I had somewhat suppress my car passion over the years we married. It took me three years (had to wait for the C7) but I finally did buy a Corvette and she now rides with me in spirit every mile. Thank you Theda! .................... I guess I am late to the dance.

Last edited by buckeye4; 01-04-2019 at 02:13 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buckeye4 For This Useful Post:
Bajaholic (01-04-2019), PureJoy (01-04-2019)
Old 01-05-2019, 12:47 PM
GARYFINN
CF Senior Member

Location: S/W ,Fla-Ohio State Football isn't a matter of life or death,Its Much More serious than that

I was driving in my new 2012 Red GS Convertible on I-75 through downtown Sacramento heading East on the way up to the foothills to go golfing.I look in my rearview mirror and see a Yellow ZO6 approaching me very fast in the left lane The ZO6 pulls up next to me and the driver snaps off a crisp salute and I salute back all the while thinking "damn that looks like Chuck Yeager.The ZO6 pulls away and I look at the License Plate that reads USAF1 It was the thrill of a lifetime getting a salute from Gen Chuck Yeager.
something which I will never forget

Last edited by GARYFINN; 01-05-2019 at 12:48 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Share Your Favorite Corvette Memory, Win a Travel Mug!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: