Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is 6'4'' too tall for a C7?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 12:18 PM
asc709
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

My 6’5” son fits just fine. He’s pushing it on headroom, but he fits! If he were 6’7” there may be a problem.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:32 PM
Avanti
Race Director

Received 5,207 Likes on 3,453 Posts

??? We cannot answer for you. It all depends on how you are built. You'll need to "test fit" one to know for sure; no way around it. all the best.
Old 08-25-2018, 09:43 PM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

Fwiw I'm 6'3" 225. I had plenty of room except when I had on a helmet. I decide earlier this year to put in Racetech 4119w seats and I gained a few inches of headroom and they're more comfortable than the stock seats. Downside is you lose the heated/cooled seats. You also lose the ability to move them back and forth and the ability to adjust the side mirrors. For me it's worth it. Ymmv. If you decide to go that route you can pm me and I will help any way I can.
Herman
Old 08-25-2018, 10:33 PM
jdlev
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by joemessman
All body types are different. You'll just have find one to sit in. As an aside, my son wanted a C7. Only trouble is he is 6'9". But where there is a will there is a way. He had a custom seat made for him and it works great in his Z06 C7!
I’m 6’3” and I think you could fit, but it might also depend on the seats. I’ve got the comp seats in mine...which I had to get used to at first, but now I really, really love. They have a weird way of wrapping around your body and keeping you well planted for all those ‘G’s

I will say that if you get in an accident, there’s not really anywhere to go. I’ve got the targa top (painted), and don’t like to think about what would happen if I rolled the car. If I were you, I’d go sit in a few at a dealer, just to make sure it’s right for you. The C7 is a totally different animal than the C6, and if you can comfortably sit in the C7, you’ll be very glad you did. Worst case scenario is you’d have to get a custom seat, but I don’t think they are too expensive.

Quick Reply: Is 6'4'' too tall for a C7?