Sponsored by:

iSpeedtuning - Front Lip Stage 3

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 05:30 PM
krwunlv
Racer

Received 109 Likes on 62 Posts

Default iSpeedtuning - Front Lip Stage 3

So I started following ispeedtuning a while back on instagram before I sold my C6 and bought my C7 a few weeks ago. I was drawn into their page because of the cars they posted and such, not really paying attention to their products. Fast forward a few months, I bought a C7 GS collectors edition (grey and tension blue) from a place in NC. The car was missing its side skirts apparently the 70 year that owned the car before took a corner too sharp and, welp the skirt was crushed and they weren't replaced. So a few google searches later I found them selling carbon fiber skirts and thought to myself, hey I know those guys from IG so I went back to their feed and saw some of their installs. I called them up and the skirts are on back order (bummer) but I ordered a new stage 3 front lip in CF to replace the boring ABS one. It shipped in no time and was received.

First of all, the packing was well, fantastic. They shipped the lip in an appropriate sized box wrapped in bubble wrap and then the box itself had blocks of expanding foam placed/affixed to the box to keep the contents from sliding around. The lip itself is fantastic and the clear looks good too. The holes matched up to factory exactly and I believe the rivet holes match up as well, however I haven't put rivets into the lip yet.

All in all, I would rate my transaction with them as an A+ from ordering to delivery and meeting my expectations. For those of you looking for a new lip, reach out to them and follow them on IG, they are good dudes. The more you know!

Oh yeah pics to come once I get back to MD and can take some pics.

The following users liked this post:
TxTaxman (08-28-2018)
Old 08-28-2018, 02:42 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Received 128 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by krwunlv
So I started following ispeedtuning a while back on instagram before I sold my C6 and bought my C7 a few weeks ago. I was drawn into their page because of the cars they posted and such, not really paying attention to their products. Fast forward a few months, I bought a C7 GS collectors edition (grey and tension blue) from a place in NC. The car was missing its side skirts apparently the 70 year that owned the car before took a corner too sharp and, welp the skirt was crushed and they weren't replaced. So a few google searches later I found them selling carbon fiber skirts and thought to myself, hey I know those guys from IG so I went back to their feed and saw some of their installs. I called them up and the skirts are on back order (bummer) but I ordered a new stage 3 front lip in CF to replace the boring ABS one. It shipped in no time and was received.

First of all, the packing was well, fantastic. They shipped the lip in an appropriate sized box wrapped in bubble wrap and then the box itself had blocks of expanding foam placed/affixed to the box to keep the contents from sliding around. The lip itself is fantastic and the clear looks good too. The holes matched up to factory exactly and I believe the rivet holes match up as well, however I haven't put rivets into the lip yet.

All in all, I would rate my transaction with them as an A+ from ordering to delivery and meeting my expectations. For those of you looking for a new lip, reach out to them and follow them on IG, they are good dudes. The more you know!

Oh yeah pics to come once I get back to MD and can take some pics.
Thank you very much for your review. iSpeedTuning is now officially merged with ExtremeOnlineStore.

We will continue to provide our customers with high-quality exterior parts - offered at the lowest prices on the market.

Follow our Facebook and Instagram @ExtremeOnlineStore for more future products and future discounts!
Old 08-28-2018, 04:36 PM
jmflow
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EOS: When will the Carbon Flash splitters be back in stock?
Old 08-28-2018, 04:38 PM
TxTaxman
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about the quality since they're so much less expensive. Looking forward to seeing your pics after install.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:43 PM
Jaylars
Pro

Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by jmflow
Yea! What he said.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:21 AM
krwunlv
Racer

Originally Posted by TxTaxman
Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about the quality since they're so much less expensive. Looking forward to seeing your pics after install.
I will be home tomorrow and will be able to take pictures of the install on Friday in the light so you can see the CF weave. I have had several modified cars and I am always leery of what it will take to fit non OEM parts and how much twisting or re-drilling of mounting holes it will take. I was surprised when everything lined up as nicely as it did. The stage 3 splitters were missing the mounting bolts to attach it to the lip, however, a quick trip to Home Depot took care of that.

I have also purchased and installed dive planes from APR have have installed those as well. Waiting on my side skirts and stage 2 rear spoiler add on's.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:03 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

The Carbon Flash Front Splitter will be available in September. We are accepting pre-order NOW!

https://extremeonlinestore.com/colle...-ground-effect
Old 08-30-2018, 10:42 AM
jmflow
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ExtremeOnlineStore
The Carbon Flash Front Splitter will be available in September. We are accepting pre-order NOW!

https://extremeonlinestore.com/colle...-ground-effect
Very interested. Are the Carbon Flash splitters and winglets an exact match for the OEM Carbon Flash side skirts and rear spoiler on the 18 Grand Sport?
Old 08-30-2018, 02:49 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Very interested. Are the Carbon Flash splitters and winglets an exact match for the OEM Carbon Flash side skirts and rear spoiler on the 18 Grand Sport?
Yes, we use the OEM color code to paint all of our Carbon Flash items. The front splitter will match with the OEM side skirts and rear spoiler. Thank you.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:04 PM
krwunlv
Racer

Default Pics as promised

The following users liked this post:
TxTaxman (09-06-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 09:23 AM
TxTaxman
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by krwunlv

That looks really good. Definitely adding to my list of wants. Thanks for the pics man. I appreciate that.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:52 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

That looks really good. Definitely adding to my list of wants. Thanks for the pics man. I appreciate that.
You may directly visit and place an order on our website. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Get notified of new replies

To iSpeedtuning - Front Lip Stage 3

Quick Reply: iSpeedtuning - Front Lip Stage 3