Sponsored by:

Vehicle Summary and Vehicle Build

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 11:18 AM
CardinalMan
Heel & Toe

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Vehicle Summary and Vehicle Build

On my old 2014 Stingray I was able to get a Vehicle Summary and Vehicle Build from a Forum member that told just about everything about your car. It came from GM Global Connect and the GM logo are all over the pages. I have lost the contact information. The report showed complete history, dealer invoice, and the vehicle information from build date to Option codes and what they are. These 2 reports were very detailed and gave great in site to the car. I have since traded it in on a new 2018 Grand Sport and would like the same information on this one. Anyone have any ideas on who might could do this? I hate to go to the dealer who I bought it from since it has the dealer invoice ( shows everything the dealer paid GM) I got this for free but as much detail as these reports contain I would pay to have it.

Old 10-16-2018, 11:59 AM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,075 Likes on 6,173 Posts

I don't understand your reluctance to get it from your dealer. There isn't anything on there they don't already know.

That said, member @Jeff V. seems to have access to the GM systems.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:32 PM
Gary2016
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I also have access to global connect and bars reprint. Let me know how I may help you

Get notified of new replies

To Vehicle Summary and Vehicle Build

Quick Reply: Vehicle Summary and Vehicle Build