Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ran my Base C7 A8 at the drags tonight-Time Slips

Old 10-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Hoà ng Quang Tuyên
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ran my Base C7 A8 at the drags tonight-Time Slips

There's so much to share with you about our kitchen remodel, even if it hasn't been moving right along as we Had hoped.
These use at least two holes, which you will have on your kitchen. It is important that you know the amount of pockets, which are in the kitchen that will help you buy the taps for them. There are others with two handles that will provide you which you need.
It is important to take care of the kitchen faucets as soon as you put in them to enable them to serve you. There are kitchen faucets which mount to the kitchen wall. In order to serve you without any 13, the items should not drip. It will help you save on costs since once you buy the faucet you can to relax and not bother yourself with replacements or repairs. To purchase the kitchen faucet that is best, you ought to be very keen to find something that will fit your requirements. Additionally, it is wise to check the cost of the kitchen faucets out prior to heading out and getting you. If you are out searching for kitchen sink faucets the very first thing you should do is that you find those that'll last for longterm. It's also fantastic to buy. The tap that you buy will want to stay in fantastic state, and it should not change color. You should also figure out the choices to your taps. You can find one which comes with a single manage because it lets water to flow quicker and easily. They are often created form quite strong substance, which ensures that you use them for. You check out shops or many local to be able to receive ones, which will meet with your needs. This will make sure your kitchen stays in great condition and they won't look out of place. You also need to take into account the spout reach to help you buy the one that is acceptable for your kitchen. It will make sure that your kitchen stays dry you'll have the ability to continue to your daily activities with no disruption. Little has changed since May, but we are living in our kitchen and enjoying it! I am excited today to share a bit.
I needed to mention that when we started planning our kitchen remodel, Chris and I decided we would have no part of the kitchen sponsored. I wanted it to be 100% true to our. Also, to talk about a kitchen having a budget with you. One has been our brass kitchen faucet. We decided on the Newport Brass Chesterfield Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray, although I have long adored this Perrin & Rowe bridge faucet or this Barber Wilson's faucet. Together with the unwanted spray it was significantly cheaper and had a lot of features that I adore...
that I love the delicate ***** which mimic those on our nearby selection and that a living finish allows us to select whether we need the brass to age gracefully or gloss into it's original state. I am so thankful we didn't, although it we contemplated. Together with our farmhouse sink, it's almost a necessity to encourage pieces of food down the drain. It has made cleanup the farmhouse sink a cinch. Do you love a sprayer?
You can get the pull out spray faucets which have a head, which you can pull out giving you the capacity to switch the water's pattern with simply a touch of this button. You buy one which features the height to have the ability to use it with no matter. It is important to find a good faucet that goes well with your kitchen decor and other kitchen appliances in order to find a look . When you use these faucets, you often turn them on and off frequently, so you want to get those that are rigid and will serve you without getting damaged.
See more: Delta faucet beautifully engineered

Last edited by Hoà ng Quang Tuyên; 11-28-2018 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:38 PM
pbergmann
Pro

Received 102 Likes on 59 Posts

Wow
Old 10-02-2018, 12:02 AM
MMD
Safety Car

Received 1,630 Likes on 1,051 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoà ng Quang Tuyên
Base A8 NPP, MT 285/35/19's. No tune, Stock, DA around 1600-1200. Only run 1/8 mile at Irwindale. The first pass was against Ron's 2018 Demon in 840 HP mode with 100 octane and skinny's (5:00PM).

huh? Why are these slips dated May 2018? Did you go back in time? 😂🤣😂
The following 2 users liked this post by MMD:
Corgidog1 (10-04-2018), Skid Row Joe (10-02-2018)
Old 10-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Patman
Race Director

Received 1,918 Likes on 1,190 Posts

Very nice! That works out to about an 11.5 quarter mile, and that's with not ideal DA too. In a few weeks time the dragstrips up here and in the northeast US will have a lot of days with negative DA racing conditions, I bet your car would run 11.3s on one of those days. Absolutely awesome for a stock C7 with just good tires! I'm itching to get mine out to the dragstrip, I've done a ton of racing in the past but haven't been in probably 8 or 9 years now.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:50 AM
dvilin
Team Owner

Received 7,919 Likes on 4,805 Posts

Very impressive for a stock C7 well done.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:15 PM
jimtreber
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Base A8 NPP, MT 285/35/19's. No tune, Stock, DA around 1600-1200. Only run 1/8 mile at Irwindale. The first pass was against Ron's 2018 Demon in 840 HP mode with 100 octane and skinny's (5:00PM).

Incredible 60 foot times. This is with slicks? What compound?
Old 10-03-2018, 04:31 PM
bodak1
Instructor

Received 116 Likes on 39 Posts

Am I reading this right.* Your base C7, with stock tires was consistently getting 1.6 second 60ft times?* That seems unusual.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:58 PM
racerns
Melting Slicks

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by bodak1
Am I reading this right.* Your base C7, with stock tires was consistently getting 1.6 second 60ft times?* That seems unusual.
He did say he was on MT 285s which I assume are Mickey Thomson drag radials. Besides the date not matching up with when he said he ran, the trap MPH seems high for a stock c7 in the 1/8th. It could just be the track he is at just gives high traps because his ETs line up for with his 60's for a stock C7.
Old 10-03-2018, 11:00 PM
cerino2000
Le Mans Master

Received 134 Likes on 89 Posts

Well 6.44 is about the correct 1/8 mile time for Ron Silva’s stock Demon at Irwindale. He’s was the first to run 9’s stock. Maybe this is just a delayed post?? Those would be some seriously impressive stock base C7 times.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:13 AM
michelve
Pro

Received 193 Likes on 59 Posts

first post of a future scammer lol

Get notified of new replies

To Ran my Base C7 A8 at the drags tonight-Time Slips

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ran my Base C7 A8 at the drags tonight-Time Slips