Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Redesigned Magnaflow Axleback for Stingray & Z06

Old 10-17-2018, 05:22 PM
0Magna_Flow
Former Vendor

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Redesigned Magnaflow Axleback for Stingray & Z06

Hi Everyone, we are excited to share the news of our new axleback system that was released for the C7 Z06 and Stingray. We have kept the same awesome tone our Competition exhaust is known for and redesigned it to include optional valve deletes for the customers with active exhausts that prefer to keep the sound as aggressive as possible at all times. This is also the first system we have ever offered that comes in our new titanium finish with carbon fiber tips.

Like all Magnaflow exhausts, this kit is made 100% in the USA and comes backed by our lifetime warranty against any defects. It can be installed easily with basic hand tools and comes with all hardware required for installation, including quality American made V-band clamps. They are currently in stock and available for purchase through any authorized Magnaflow reseller. You can find more information about this axleback by visiting our website here:

https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19381

We'd love to hear what you think and would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Last edited by Magna_Flow; 10-17-2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 05:30 PM
ahero4eternity
Burning Brakes

Received 223 Likes on 144 Posts

So the main difference is the NPP valves can be removed and different tip options? What is the cost of this updated system compared to the old one without the valve delete pipes?
Old 10-18-2018, 12:52 PM
stab1991
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

I have one of their systems, as far as the NPP valves are concerned.... they do not affect sound because they are after muffler and do not change routing at all. Love the sound of mine but their valves near the tips are useless.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:21 PM
ahero4eternity
Burning Brakes

Received 223 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by stab1991
I have one of their systems, as far as the NPP valves are concerned.... they do not affect sound because they are after muffler and do not change routing at all. Love the sound of mine but their valves near the tips are useless.
Fairly certain NPP valves are always post muffler, including on the OEM setup.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:38 PM
stab1991
Racer

Received 72 Likes on 61 Posts

The oem setup closes the path near the tip and the exhaust then flows through the muffled pipe. Look at the pics, exhaust path doesn’t matter here.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:02 PM
Sconn
Burning Brakes

Received 290 Likes on 195 Posts

I have the competition series and they are louder than crap and I can vouch that the NPP does nothing to quiet it down.
I'm actually going to be adding resonators to the X-pipe to get rid of the drone and vibrations it causes.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:49 PM
xtreme1000hp
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just purchased the Magnaflow 19381

Originally Posted by Sconn
I have the competition series and they are louder than crap and I can vouch that the NPP does nothing to quiet it down.
I'm actually going to be adding resonators to the X-pipe to get rid of the drone and vibrations it causes.
is your Magnaflow 19381 with 4 valves?
Old 11-11-2018, 12:51 PM
xtreme1000hp
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just purchased the 19381 ,

Originally Posted by Magna_Flow
Hi Everyone, we are excited to share the news of our new axleback system that was released for the C7 Z06 and Stingray. We have kept the same awesome tone our Competition exhaust is known for and redesigned it to include optional valve deletes for the customers with active exhausts that prefer to keep the sound as aggressive as possible at all times. This is also the first system we have ever offered that comes in our new titanium finish with carbon fiber tips.

Like all Magnaflow exhausts, this kit is made 100% in the USA and comes backed by our lifetime warranty against any defects. It can be installed easily with basic hand tools and comes with all hardware required for installation, including quality American made V-band clamps. They are currently in stock and available for purchase through any authorized Magnaflow reseller. You can find more information about this axleback by visiting our website here:

https://www.magnaflow.com/products?partNumber=19381

We'd love to hear what you think and would be happy to answer any questions you may have!

do the VALVES quite the exhaust??
Old 11-11-2018, 01:13 PM
Sconn
Burning Brakes

Received 290 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by xtreme1000hp

is your Magnaflow 19381 with 4 valves?
Mine's the 19379 with NPP​​​​​​.

Get notified of new replies

To Redesigned Magnaflow Axleback for Stingray & Z06

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Redesigned Magnaflow Axleback for Stingray & Z06