Sponsored by:

Bluetooth phone issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 01:41 AM
nabildada
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth phone issue

when I make an outgoing call in my 18 GS, the speaker on the right side of the car (passenger) rings. When whomever I’m calling answers, the phone switches to stereo. Then it goes back to passenger side and comes in and out. Has anyone had similar issues? Been meaning to take it in to the dealer, but haven’t had a chance yet
Old 10-20-2018, 03:40 AM
joemessman
Le Mans Master

Received 3,439 Likes on 2,059 Posts

Originally Posted by nabildada
when I make an outgoing call in my 18 GS, the speaker on the right side of the car (passenger) rings. When whomever I’m calling answers, the phone switches to stereo. Then it goes back to passenger side and comes in and out. Has anyone had similar issues? Been meaning to take it in to the dealer, but haven’t had a chance yet
Haven't heard of that issue before. But first try to determine if it is your phone, or the car that has the issue. Borrow another phone and see if it behaves the same before taking it to the dealer.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:21 AM
cowboy casey
Drifting

Received 573 Likes on 389 Posts

hmmm, I thought it was supposed to be the drivers speakers were the sound came out... one of those things you know happens but not exactly sure about
Old 10-20-2018, 11:34 AM
nabildada
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Will try another phone
Old 10-20-2018, 04:20 PM
JerryU
E-Ray, 3LZ, ZER, LIFT
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,608 Likes on 6,621 Posts

Never set up Bluetooth in my 2014 C7 or now my Grand Sport so I'm not tempted. Have my iPhone set for no calls when moving. I spend all my time looking out for distracted folks using Bluetooth, etc to maintain my ~60 year record of not having an accident with another car (hope my Luck continues!) Plenty of time to look at "useless text messages" when I am stopped.

Last edited by JerryU; 10-20-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Bluetooth phone issue

Quick Reply: Bluetooth phone issue