Just a little BlackFire for you - Page 4 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just a little BlackFire for you

Old 01-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Inferno18
CF Senior Member

We might just be on to something here regarding dust! It would be great if this stuff actually helped prevent dust from sticking or being attracted to the car. And while I am not 100 % sure that is the case, if it turns out to be then that is just another benefit/selling point for the Blackfire. I believe that I read somewhere that dust actually does stick to carnauba based waxes. And on one final note, the fact that this stuff comes in a 32 ounce bottle and I used probably less that a half of an ounce to do my car, this stuff should last forever.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:02 PM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Originally Posted by Inferno18 View Post
Yes I have been. None of them seem to be effecting the blackfire. I applied the blackfire back in November and my car still looks as good as the day I took the pictures. My car is garaged which probably has the most to do with it. Another thing I noticed is my car has been sitting uncovered in my garage and it hardly has any dust on it. I don't know if the Blackfire has anything to do with that or not but it seemed that my car would get dustier after waxing and sitting.
Originally Posted by Dif View Post
I've noticed the same thing, a lot less dust since using Blackfire.

I concur

My car sat for a week over Christmas and was covered with a light coat of dust.
Took it for a drive the next day and my wife asked me if I washed it

Dust just blew off

Regards
Chip

Old 01-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Vet Interested
CF Senior Member

Looks like I will be doing the rest of my "fleet"! One thing I will try as a little test. After putting Zaino on the car when it wiped it down after a long drive, the lower panels of the car had grime built up which you would expect. I am curious how much grime builds up now?

Last edited by Vet Interested; 01-12-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:28 AM
GeoBella
CF Member

This is by far the best product I have ever used on my Corvettes. This actually took our a few very hard to remove scratches and I would recommend this to any other member with metallic or tint coat paint

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just a little BlackFire for you

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: