Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just a little BlackFire for you

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 12:59 PM
Inferno24
Racer

Received 311 Likes on 137 Posts

We might just be on to something here regarding dust! It would be great if this stuff actually helped prevent dust from sticking or being attracted to the car. And while I am not 100 % sure that is the case, if it turns out to be then that is just another benefit/selling point for the Blackfire. I believe that I read somewhere that dust actually does stick to carnauba based waxes. And on one final note, the fact that this stuff comes in a 32 ounce bottle and I used probably less that a half of an ounce to do my car, this stuff should last forever.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:02 PM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Originally Posted by Inferno18
Yes I have been. None of them seem to be effecting the blackfire. I applied the blackfire back in November and my car still looks as good as the day I took the pictures. My car is garaged which probably has the most to do with it. Another thing I noticed is my car has been sitting uncovered in my garage and it hardly has any dust on it. I don't know if the Blackfire has anything to do with that or not but it seemed that my car would get dustier after waxing and sitting.
Originally Posted by Dif
I've noticed the same thing, a lot less dust since using Blackfire.

I concur

My car sat for a week over Christmas and was covered with a light coat of dust.
Took it for a drive the next day and my wife asked me if I washed it

Dust just blew off

Regards
Chip

Old 01-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Vet Interested
Le Mans Master

Received 2,093 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Looks like I will be doing the rest of my "fleet"! One thing I will try as a little test. After putting Zaino on the car when I wiped it down after a long drive, the lower panels of the car had grime built up which you would expect. I am curious how much grime builds up now?

Last edited by Vet Interested; 06-08-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:28 AM
GeoBella
Advanced

Received 41 Likes on 23 Posts

This is by far the best product I have ever used on my Corvettes. This actually took our a few very hard to remove scratches and I would recommend this to any other member with metallic or tint coat paint
Old 01-20-2019, 03:07 PM
Dif
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 716 Likes on 436 Posts

On another note, besides using Blackfire on all the cars, I've been using it on things around the house.
Put it on all the Plastic and Stainless steel Appliances, mirrors, glass table tops, TV and Computer screens, and my cell phone screen.
Almost no finger prints anymore, and when needed everything cleans up much easier, sometimes with just a dry cloth

Last edited by Dif; 01-20-2019 at 03:07 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Vet Interested (01-20-2019)
Old 01-21-2019, 09:45 AM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Originally Posted by Dif
On another note, besides using Blackfire on all the cars, I've been using it on things around the house.
Put it on all the Plastic and Stainless steel Appliances, mirrors, glass table tops, TV and Computer screens, and my cell phone screen.
Almost no finger prints anymore, and when needed everything cleans up much easier, sometimes with just a dry cloth
I did a bunch of stuff too...

Tool Box, Compressor, etc...

Regards
Chip
The following users liked this post:
Dif (01-21-2019)

Quick Reply: Just a little BlackFire for you