C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 ZR1 ZTX Spoiler Kit for Stingray, Grand Sport, and Z06!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 11:54 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default C7 ZR1 ZTX Spoiler Kit for Stingray, Grand Sport, and Z06!

We've been working on our ZTX Spoiler Kit, inspired by the C7 ZR1 ZTK big wing and can offer a complete conversion kit with only MINOR modifications needed to the top of the rear bumper (Grand Sport and Z06's have the option to do the ZR1 rear bumper, but we have a very easy template and will save you money on the rear bumper and painting it). The first one is out of the mold to test fit and we will be receiving production orders in February! We are offering great discounts to pre-order customers as well so act now!

Order here:
https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...14290154881073

The wing is complete carbon fiber!

The stands are offered in 3 heights with low, standard ZR1 height, and 2" taller like the Viper ACR's roof height spoiler.

We also include our ZTX body style wing which has a fast back look because the OEM ZR1 rear body wing on mine leaves a little to be desired because it doesn't look very aggressive on the sides.

Last edited by Ben@WeaponX; 12-18-2018 at 11:54 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Steve Garrett (12-22-2018)
Old 12-19-2018, 08:44 AM
Prray
Burning Brakes

Received 251 Likes on 183 Posts

Looks fantastic! Would be nice to produce a how to install video when your fully up and running with these. Great job guys!
Old 12-22-2018, 08:27 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

We've finished up the last piece and offer the COMPLETE conversion kit from start to finish for all C7 models. Checkout the link and pick your poison! Not only is this fully CAD designed and integrated with billet molds and prepreg carbon fiber for excellent fit and finish, but this kit is nearly half of what the OEM kit is and you don't need a VIN to get it Also, you need to be careful just buying the big wing and trying to piece it together yourself, because there are over 20 parts needed for the OEM conversion and the cost without the wing is STILL nearly $2000! So, our kit is not only top notch quality, but also extremely affordable by comparison to anything else on the market!

Body wing design is confirmed with fitment of the brake light and I'll have the first one here in a couple of weeks to do the complete ZTX big wing swap! We will be offering this wing without the bracket openings as well for any of you guys looking for a fast back style wing.

We've also beefed up with high wing brackets some as well since the taller height made them look a little too wimpy

And our front bumper trim pieces came out perfect and you don't even have to take the front bumper off of the ZR1!

https://weaponxmotorsports.com/produ...14331513471025
Old 12-23-2018, 11:03 AM
raisinjack
Pro

Received 216 Likes on 141 Posts

gosh darn it! if I hadn't just got a Z06 spoiler for mine I would be all over this. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2018, 08:44 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by raisinjack
gosh darn it! if I hadn't just got a Z06 spoiler for mine I would be all over this. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL there is a for sale section

IMO there is no comparison... but that's just me!
Old 12-24-2018, 03:09 PM
raisinjack
Pro

Received 216 Likes on 141 Posts

since I live nearby, any chance of stopping by to see one? you never know!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2018, 10:34 AM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by raisinjack
since I live nearby, any chance of stopping by to see one? you never know!!!!!!!!!!!
absolutely, hit me up and we'll schedule something soon!

Get notified of new replies

To C7 ZR1 ZTX Spoiler Kit for Stingray, Grand Sport, and Z06!

Quick Reply: C7 ZR1 ZTX Spoiler Kit for Stingray, Grand Sport, and Z06!