Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 General Discussion
Reload this Page >

C7 Corvette leave in place jacking pucks pads

Notices
C7 General Discussion General C7 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C7 Corvette leave in place jacking pucks pads

Old 06-12-2019, 04:00 PM
glava2876
CF Senior Member

Received 146 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Foosh View Post
Some have said this style puck isn't tall enough to clear the side skirts on the wide-body C7s. They work great on my skirtless Z51, and I've used the same set on 2 different C7s over 3 years, swapping wheels/tires back and forth between winter and summer.
I had these on my 2015 with Z51 and when I brought it in for service the Corvette Tech said they were great. Took them off the 2015 when I traded it in on a 2019 Z06 and when I brought it in for service he asked me if it was OK to remove them and put them in the rear storage compartment -they don't work very good on lifts and they have to put a piece of wood or something to keep from hitting the side skirts.
Obviously, they should be OK with a floor jack -so I will just put them in when I work on something at home.

Last edited by glava2876; 06-12-2019 at 04:02 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C7 Corvette leave in place jacking pucks pads

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: