Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

About tires size for my Z51

Old 03-14-2019, 09:14 PM
Nghia Vu
CF Member

Default About tires size for my Z51

Hello!
I just got some nails on both rear tires and the shop can't fix it. They told me to get new tires. So i looking for some tires but also i want go wider on it. Mine is z51 2016 so is it okay to go 305 on it? Anyone have any problem with it? and it awesome if you have a picture of it. I just can't image how it look like. Also any brand that u recommend beside Michellin?
Thank You!
Old 03-15-2019, 01:19 PM
JMII
CF Senior Member

I've seen several threads of people running a 305 rear on a stock Z51, for example...
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...tock-rims.html
Old 03-15-2019, 01:49 PM
papillion
CF Senior Member

Default Just the Facts

Originally Posted by Nghia Vu View Post
Hello!
I just got some nails on both rear tires and the shop can't fix it. They told me to get new tires. So i looking for some tires but also i want go wider on it. Mine is z51 2016 so is it okay to go 305 on it? Anyone have any problem with it? and it awesome if you have a picture of it. I just can't image how it look like. Also any brand that u recommend beside Michellin?
Thank You!
Go to Tire Rack find your car and look for tires they say will fit. Or find the tire and look for applications they say are OK. Easy to do. Either gets you to the same place. Will the tire fit the rim? Of course, you'll need your rear rim specs. Also figure out how much wider the 305 is and use a measuring tape to see how much further is will stick out. Unless you want the low rider look?

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: