Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thule luggage set for C7 Convertible…..

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 08:02 AM
grpalmer
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thule luggage set for C7 Convertible…..

I just purchased a C7 convertible (not a Premier Edition), and was wondering where I could purchase the Thule 5 piece luggage set that is included with the C7 Convertible Premier Edition. We are planning a road trip, and would like to maximize storage in C7's smaller trunk. I have been looking for a while, but just can't seem to find any information about the Thule 5 piece luggage set. Any information on where one can find out more about this luggage set would be most greatly appreciated.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:01 AM
dealtimeman
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if this is a good price but her you go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-5-Piece-Luggage-Set-C7-Logo-Genuine-OEM-22970472-/201000400884?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ACorvette%7CYear%3A2014&hash=item2ecc8eb7f4&vxp=mtr
Old 01-03-2014, 09:39 AM
grpalmer
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dealtimeman
Thank you Very Much! That is exactly what I was looking for! I really appreciate your assistance.

George
Old 01-06-2014, 06:17 AM
XEUROTRASHOWNER
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by grpalmer
I just purchased a C7 convertible (not a Premier Edition), and was wondering where I could purchase the Thule 5 piece luggage set that is included with the C7 Convertible Premier Edition. We are planning a road trip, and would like to maximize storage in C7's smaller trunk. I have been looking for a while, but just can't seem to find any information about the Thule 5 piece luggage set. Any information on where one can find out more about this luggage set would be most greatly appreciated.
Luggage is available thru the Corvette accessories catalog

Get notified of new replies

To Thule luggage set for C7 Convertible…..

Quick Reply: Thule luggage set for C7 Convertible…..