Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BER Website Issues.........Please bear with us

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 08:41 AM
0Cajun @ Edgyvette
Former Vendor

Received 393 Likes on 286 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12'-'13-'14-'15

Default BER Website Issues.........Please bear with us

Fellow Corvette Owners,

I have been having issues with my current website at baressentialsracing.com for some time. The payment solution is broken and I am also unable to get emails from customers that send messages through the site. Both of these issues are causing lost sales and negative customer feedback.

I am unable to log into the site to make changes because one of the fellow members here, who created the site, passed away earlier this year and I am unable to negotiate the site using my password and username. Therefore I am unable to disable the site or redirect the customers to my email and customer service phone number.

I am currently having a professional web developer create a new BER Ecommerce site which will be up and running by the end of July.

I want you to know that we sincerely value you and that you can contact us with any questions or orders at BareEssentialsRacing@gmail.com or call/text 910-583-8746.

Thank you for your consideration and patience.

Cajun A. Comeau
BER, Owner/ SP
Old 06-25-2014, 09:17 AM
0Cajun @ Edgyvette
Former Vendor

Received 393 Likes on 286 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12'-'13-'14-'15

New truth is always a go-between, a smoother-over of transitions. It marries old opinion to new fact so as ever to show a minimum of jolt, a maximum of continuity.
-
William James

Quick Reply: BER Website Issues.........Please bear with us