Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Corsa Extreme and X-Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 09:11 PM
IELAC7
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default WTB: Corsa Extreme and X-Pipe

Hey guys I'm in Rancho Cucamonga looking for an Extreme and X pipe. Doesn't matter if it's used. I am also open to something similar with quad tips. Has to be something loud and aggressive. First time owning a big motor car so I want to enjoy that aggressive note my past 4 bangers cold not produce. Willing to travel a reasonable distance. I live in Rancho but work in LA and go to OC a lot.

Thanks you guys!
Old 01-03-2016, 12:25 AM
Muscles
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by IELAC7
Hey guys I'm in Rancho Cucamonga looking for an Extreme and X pipe. Doesn't matter if it's used. I am also open to something similar with quad tips. Has to be something loud and aggressive. First time owning a big motor car so I want to enjoy that aggressive note my past 4 bangers cold not produce. Willing to travel a reasonable distance. I live in Rancho but work in LA and go to OC a lot.

Thanks you guys!
Try West Coast Corvette. I am pretty sure they stock them and will install them as well.

G

Quick Reply: WTB: Corsa Extreme and X-Pipe