Notices
C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted C7 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 04:57 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

The eve is upon us and after weeks of negotiating with manufacturers, I am proud to unveil what I think is once again the best Thanksgiving weekend sale we have ever done.

FULL DETAILS- : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Bored Thanksgiving day, and want to buy parts? Call us @ 443-730-9428..and if we don't answer, leave a message. We are returning calls.

Free shipping on everything over $100? Check.
Minimum 10% of our already low prices on pretty much anything in our store with coupon code? Check.

Still not enough?

We went to our A-list most popular vendors, and worked even greater discounts of 7%-35% extra! This is thousands of PT#'s over our most popular lines with large price drops..

I am talking-
Kooks at 20% off with free coating (or save more) and OEM Gaskets
SLP up to 20% off
Lowest price ever on Corsa
15% off Vararam
10% off Bassani
10% off Diablo and BC Coilovers
10% off B&B exhausts
Call us for HUGE savings on Magnaflow, Akrapovic, Injectory Dynamics,
AND MUCH MORE- FULL DETAILS- : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

No crap TV's and tablets at half price here...just the best discounts on the best parts. Many of these deals are limited time and will go away pretty fast!

Want a large package of parts? We can work up a great deal for you. Just contact us at the number below!

We also open at 7AM both Black Friday, and Cyber Monday to help you with your holiday purchases!

Click below for all the on our sale!

: MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 11-23-2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 09:18 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Just like Thanksgiving there are always leftovers, but you are going to want these leftovers! Get these leftover savings before they are gone and the boss shuts it down.

Check out our prices and coupon codes online or give us a call @443-730-9428 for the best pricing or a special pricing package deal.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:00 AM
ammon660
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed
Just like Thanksgiving there are always leftovers, but you are going to want these leftovers! Get these leftover savings before they are gone and the boss shuts it down.

Check out our prices and coupon codes online or give us a call @443-730-9428 for the best pricing or a special pricing package deal.

Do you have S7030304 in stock?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:39 AM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ammon660
Do you have S7030304 in stock?
We do not stock these in our warehouse. This dropships from one of our suppliers. Typical lead times are 10-15 business days.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Struik
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed
We do not stock these in our warehouse. This dropships from one of our suppliers. Typical lead times are 10-15 business days.
warehouse haha 10-15days, you mean 10-15 months....
The following 2 users liked this post by Struik:
Alpinestarz07 (02-09-2018), NoSlipN (02-07-2018)
Old 02-04-2018, 05:13 PM
BronxBomber
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Struik

warehouse haha 10-15days, you mean 10-15 months....
I feel your pain, I've been waiting for a B&B exhaust for over two months now. I know they aren't a supported vendor anymore, but MS is fighting all disputes tooth and nail, so not sure if it's going to work out... Tick tock...
The following 2 users liked this post by BronxBomber:
Old 02-04-2018, 10:16 PM
'Merica
Pro

Received 95 Likes on 77 Posts

Between Maryland Speed and G3 Carbon, I've never seen two worse companies to deal with for auto parts. Surprised the moderators let them post when they are more than likely going to screw their customers.
The following 2 users liked this post by 'Merica:
ddame2 (02-05-2018), NoSlipN (02-07-2018)
Old 02-05-2018, 05:21 PM
ddame2
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 'Merica
Between Maryland Speed and G3 Carbon, I've never seen two worse companies to deal with for auto parts. Surprised the moderators let them post when they are more than likely going to screw their customers.

I couldn't agree more. I know at least 5 other members who have been waiting more than 60 days for their orders. I have personally contacted them 4 times to be told "ill check first thing tomorrow". Ive tried calling and get the same BS. I left a message on their page and got nothing. At what point do the Admins become responsible for allowing them to keep posting? Im giving them a week before I escalate with my CC company. 100% unacceptable.
The following users liked this post:
Alpinestarz07 (02-09-2018)
Old 02-05-2018, 06:09 PM
BronxBomber
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ddame2
I couldn't agree more. I know at least 5 other members who have been waiting more than 60 days for their orders. I have personally contacted them 4 times to be told "ill check first thing tomorrow". Ive tried calling and get the same BS. I left a message on their page and got nothing. At what point do the Admins become responsible for allowing them to keep posting? Im giving them a week before I escalate with my CC company. 100% unacceptable.
MS has been removed from the site as a supported vendor about a month ago.

I've gotten the same "I'll check on it next week" or "I'm going to do everything I can to get it out this week" depending on which day of the week I reach out. I would have happily paid the $150 difference in sale vs list price had I known it would take this long. Hell, I'd even pay him the difference not to have to wait for mine to be part of a massive group order...if I had trust in Branden and the company.

The only thing I worry about are the terms and conditions that are listed on his page. Seems like he did a pretty good job making sure people can't back out once he has your money and states that he fights disputes tooth and nail due to his terms. I wonder the customer success rates are...
Old 02-05-2018, 06:17 PM
'Merica
Pro

File with the Better Business Bureau and contact your credit card company immediately. I had to do the same with Alan at G3 after all the excuses and BS his scheming *** gave me. If their terms and conditions are unreasonable, I highly doubt your bank will deny your claim. And if they do, it's time for a new bank. Send them supporting documentation showing where Maryland Speed has screwed other people as well. I send PM transcripts, emails, other people's stories, anything I could think of, and Discover disputed the charges immediately and sent me a letter saying the dispute was complete and in my favor after about 30 days. It's crazy how these shitty vendors stick around for so long, not sure how they sleep at night knowing all the people they've screwed.
The following 2 users liked this post by 'Merica:
Alpinestarz07 (02-09-2018), BronxBomber (02-05-2018)
Old 02-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Gary barnes 1098
Drifting

Received 601 Likes on 353 Posts

These guys are unreal. My horror story is even worse. Why are you people waiting any longer???? It's a matter of time they close there doors if they haven't already and you all will be screwed. Get out of this nightmare and move on!!!
The following 2 users liked this post by Gary barnes 1098:
Old 02-09-2018, 05:43 PM
Alpinestarz07
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Why do they let them post...I wish I would have saw this post a while ago. These guys are awful..They stopped answering emails as soon as I asked for my money back because they cant even give me a ship date. Ridiculous..why are they allowed to post on here. sorry had to rant
Old 02-09-2018, 09:44 PM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Received 411 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpinestarz07
Why do they let them post...I wish I would have saw this post a while ago. These guys are awful..They stopped answering emails as soon as I asked for my money back because they cant even give me a ship date. Ridiculous..why are they allowed to post on here. sorry had to rant
They don’t they’ve been removed as vendors
Alpinestarz07 (02-09-2018)
Old 02-11-2018, 10:24 PM
pauls09c6
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 'Merica
File with the Better Business Bureau and contact your credit card company immediately. I had to do the same with Alan at G3 after all the excuses and BS his scheming *** gave me. If their terms and conditions are unreasonable, I highly doubt your bank will deny your claim. And if they do, it's time for a new bank. Send them supporting documentation showing where Maryland Speed has screwed other people as well. I send PM transcripts, emails, other people's stories, anything I could think of, and Discover disputed the charges immediately and sent me a letter saying the dispute was complete and in my favor after about 30 days. It's crazy how these shitty vendors stick around for so long, not sure how they sleep at night knowing all the people they've screwed.
Thanks for the info its been 7 months and no parts. I have been back and forth with Brandon at MS and still gives me the run around so I guess the next steps will be the BBB and credit card company. Thanks
Old 02-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Screen-Name
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*READ THE END IF YOU CURRENTLY HAVE A ORDER WAITING***

I just want to share my ever evolving story with you guys....

first week of sept i order a cat-back and intake on separate orders. There is no need to explain the last 6 months as its the same as everyone else.... we contacted our CC and filed a dispute in JAN/18'

TODAY I get emails saying my order is in the mail. BUT WAIT FOR THIS.....
I call the CC company to see if they settled the dispute and the lady tells me they closed the dispute for the intake($250) but the dispute for the exhaust is still pending delivery($1100). I got a shipping confirmation from UPS for a full exhaust and UPS has a weight of 8lb. so I go on MS website and sure as ****, they changed the order numbers around and told the CC company they sent me an $1100 exhaust when in reality I have a $250 intake coming tomorrow. SO, If I sign for this package tomorrow, at that point he tells the CC company I accepted the "exhaust" and I have no proof he switched the numbers and order.
I called UPS and told them to hold the package at the facility for now till I figure out what to do.
THE ONLY WAY I KNOW it was switched was because the listed weight on the exhaust is 48lb. and UPS lists the package coming tomorrow is only 8lb.
I'm just writing this so you guys know to CHECK before you sign. I have a feeling this is his new game, because If I had signed for this package tomorrow and opened the box I would be on the hook for $1100 bucks and it would be my word VS his.
Mind you, HE CHANGED THE ORDER NUMBERS to look like one was the other to the CC company....
I'll keep you all updated tomorrow.
Alpinestarz07 (02-15-2018)
Old 02-15-2018, 10:12 PM
brettmess24
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Wow shady AF I hate people like this! Anyone close to these asshats?
Alpinestarz07 (02-15-2018)
Old 02-15-2018, 10:19 PM
'Merica
Pro

Wow, what pieces of ****! G3 Carbon did the same to me time I disputed it I had a FedEx two days later. I declined it immediately.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:22 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

closed old thread from former vendor.....check the dates and membership status before you respond
Old 02-15-2018, 10:26 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

If you have a dispute with this vendor please see the sticky thread at the top of the Transaction and Feedback forum

Get notified of new replies

To MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!

Quick Reply: FS: MarylandSpeed Black Friday through Cyber Monday - The Sale of all Sales is Here!